Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

It must be an awful feeling been called a biter.

i dont know if they see what their doing is so queer. from comments he made he knows hes just copying peoples letters, he just dosent care. the people he bites from have spent probably 20+ years developing thier letters, then little dickheads like gbak come along and do that shit and tarnish. they have a fucked up mentality i dont understand. i guess graffiti is just the next chatter-rings for them.

It takes hard work and talent to come out orginal and fresh with all that history behind you and the tons of resources around and easily availible, but it is possible, its just much, much harder.

absoultly. just means you have to try harder.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.I.P 12oz NZ thread fuck this must be a laugh for overseas heads to read all this bitching and shit Tear.

Is this the new hiphopnz but on a universal scale don't bother posting fliks keep em to urself or show the real heads i don't suppose ne of them bother looking in here anymore.

what makes it look worse, gbak posting their msk inpersonations and people replying 'props gbak, mean peice g', id rather be honest if it means pulling cards. maybe you could have a word to your boys gbak insane.

bro go get a box of tissues u cry baby all u have dun is talk shit about our crew..yet you talk as if ur top dog but we still havent seen ne pics from you an u aint telln ne 1 wat u write so jus give it up n get a life

what makes it look worse, gbak posting their msk inpersonations and people replying 'props gbak, mean peice g', id rather be honest if it means pulling cards. maybe you could have a word to your boys gbak insane.

Out of interest, who are you? to be pulling cards? After you save NZ graffiti are you going to save the world? Why doesnt everyone save the bullshit for somewhere else and post some fucking photos?

Picture 017.JPG

Picture 009.JPG

dapstags01.JPG

Picture031.JPG

DSCF1550.JPG

haha all good, i dont really like the 12oz image posting system it always messes up for me, so i just copy the picture link then type :

(paste img link here) ... so it looks like similar to this,

akasic3.png

if you have no spaces in the above text, the pic should pop up when you preview your post.

And yeah, nice VENT REPO IKON.. do you have the rtr tdu grey lynn wall in a join up?

Archived