Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you still come on here and say anything now that this is out, have you no shame.

It doesn't matter how much damage you and your toy crew does. You are and always will be a toy and I will always burn you. That is the truth.

Eat a dick and choke.

i can't look at your pm's. i believe you that he was trying to pull that shit. i don't know what the motivation was, and frankly it's a pretty retarded and childish thing to do.

i could go to the lengths of tracking down homeboy's name & address, but it's not my beef. anyway, the truth will find it's way to vent, and smart ass steel wheel will catch his karma

Sorry about this everyone, shit talk only kills a thread and makes the scene look bad, the same scene that people like myself put in a lot of work to give NZ something to be proud of. But because some people insist on playing games, shit talking and posting up photos of wack bombing just for their own cheap fame it just brings shame on us all.

This is someone that you will gladly paint with just to get a ride to a spot so you can piece.

Have some dignity and distance yourself from this toy now or you may find that he's the only one you'll have left to paint with.

^Too right...

***IT'S GOOD TOO SEE, THE WORLD HATE'S TISK AGAIN...***

Ha ha, shot Web's gett'in all work'ed up!!! U dont have too say shit, too these toy's on this play'ed out theard!!! U kan burn u'z all bro, so much prop's!!!

Keep 'Rock'in The Real' bro...

:king:

The only thing sadder for you than the fact that you pulled this shit is that fact that you tried so hard to deny it, blamed everyone else, and staged arguments with yourself to try and cover your tracks.

Dude you need to get your head straight...I mean clinically, you are showing severe symptoms of schizophrenia. Seek professional help before its too late.

*Oh fuck'in hell Web's!!! U make me piss my self with laughter!!!

Hahahaahahahahahahaha, ^^^FUCK THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

it really is stupid of vent to be so gullible to believe that some username from 12oz prophet website called "steel wheel" was actually steel from msk seeing as 11 out of his 13 posts were in the auckland new zealand thread!...

as if steel from msk would sign up to 12 oz prophet with the sole purpose of recruiting vent into one of his crews...

this is really a pathetic prank perhaps the most ridiculous scandal to ever disgrace "new zealand internet graffiti"

some toys need to get a life! I really like how tisk can run around and do whatever he pleases to anybody and nobody will ever have the balls to dedicate themselves to the cause of smashing his head in!

tisk is a great example of how lame the scene can actually be and living proof that toys can get away with murder!

restore the order,!

just wanted to say hi to my fellow kiwi writers

good lookin askew on your recent tour, your peice beside real groovy in wellywood was sick dude!

oh and blitz u should check ur mailbox on friday :P

peas

twintwo . ctc

collabespresso.jpg

scream, dsinc, twin two

DSC02045.jpg

twin two, reface

Archived