Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to set the record straight I am not 7th Letter and I don't want to take any credit associated with the rumour that I am.

This Steel_Wheel dude has been fronting like he's Steel MSK when he's not. He asked me to put it up and because 7th Letter is a crew I respect, I obliged.

It seems the real joke now is all the drama it has created for those who have had the finger pointed at them being the perpetrator of the lie.

But honestly, chill out it's really not that big a deal. Life goes on.

I don't know who Steel_Wheel is and and I don't really care to know either. It's over now.

VENT RTR

your a fuckwitt no shit ! get fucked you retard ! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

your not me arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh piss off you fucking fake ass

your so funny doing this you bitter internet fuckwitt ! die you fucking bitch !

The only thing sadder for you than the fact that you pulled this shit is that fact that you tried so hard to deny it, blamed everyone else, and staged arguments with yourself to try and cover your tracks.

Dude you need to get your head straight...I mean clinically, you are showing severe symptoms of schizophrenia. Seek professional help before its too late.

You are right. At least I came out and said it rather than front like I was something I'm not like this guy did. If you are a moderator you can probably access my private messages. Feel free to take a look at the lengths at which this guy went to come across as the real deal.

Lets face it the internet is a networking system that connects people. You would hope that in most cases people are genuine but it seems that in here that a lot of people are just fake toys hiding behind bullshit usernames pretending to be something they're not, living in a virtual fantasy world.

At least I'm honest and I am actually who I say I am.

It's my mistake and I admit that. Life goes on.

Archived