Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pockitlint, im glad you have the balls to hide behind a random username and pop up on this forum every time that particular topic comes up but could you atleast not make such a generalisation as to say my whole crew bites letters.

Whoever you may be it seems you arent game enough to take your argument to the streets, which is cowardly... so again, post up some of your shit.

could you atleast not make such a generalisation as to say my whole crew bites letters.

thats dope you realise and admit most of your crew are biters, you should tell them to rock something original, they have some decent can control at least.

i think that spitwad is trying to say is , alot of your stuff ie , berst help has is a direkt copy of what revok saver and hense are doing ! yeah your stuff looks nice but why copy others ideas ?your tags are even revoks. tho dudes like us are still learning the real test will be in 6 or so years .

no beef just speaking the truth

bro i can see exactly what you are saying and i do realise that my shit resembles MSK, but its just so freakin dope, and i kno that is no excuse. but its just the same as TS (not a diss). i do have my own style but i prefer to rock that shit, at the end of the day im not tyrin to please you guys, its what i think looks good in my eyes, i mean look at SENS and GASP they went from mad burners to doing all that pop art stuff but they do it cos they like it. and you cant tell me that they are original with that shit. ive seen a piece that looks exactly like SENS.

bro i can see exactly what you are saying and i do realise that my shit resembles MSK, but its just so freakin dope, and i kno that is no excuse. but its just the same as TS (not a diss). i do have my own style but i prefer to rock that shit, at the end of the day im not tyrin to please you guys, its what i think looks good in my eyes, i mean look at SENS and GASP they went from mad burners to doing all that pop art stuff but they do it cos they like it. and you cant tell me that they are original with that shit. ive seen a piece that looks exactly like SENS.

ahahahha

the mindset of you new school toys is hilarious.

dissing RFC hahaaha. the nerve.

ill chuck in my five cents.

yeah msk and west coast grafitti is dope, there's no doubt. But i think it's a cop out to just rip off someones style like that. Just think what they'd say if they saw those pieces, I dont think theyd have much respect for it.

I know if someone was straight doing my style i'd be upset, because that's my style, ive worked hard at it for years and earned it.

I dunno if it makes sense to you, but that's the way i see it. Not trynna diss you man, cause you got skills. We can all see you know how to use a spraycan.

tone.

this dude's name is will , he run's the http://www.perfectdefect.com website were they jack flicks

he is a fucking jellous bitter faggot ! and i heard what he did to you webber if you want his details i will gladly give them to you !

What the hell are you on about? Calling me up saying im steel wheel, do some research first, why the hell do you think he is me? Hes from los angeles, sheesh, mental.

ok im just clearing a few things up due to pms and so forth !

Im not pocket-lint nor Steel wheel

i havent started rumours or any lies invoving any writers !

i have only ever had 2 user names on here "i have no friends and whore fest"

and it i changed when this site got redone due to forgetting my password.

Who ever this person is i think im trying to get framed cause it seems to pop up whenever i post. now if anyone had any brains lokk to spittwad and co

there was a mistake made i think

"spitwad" dissed the help and berst with the same remarks that "pocketlint" makes about them and since you cnt delete your post anymore it stayed there.

and where "steel wheel" made the remark that "the SNOT looks like the SNOD" saying he saw it in a "disrupt" mag , wouldnt he been more likely to say if really been from overseas "i saw it in a graffiti mag from NewZealand"

and whats with this one ????

Fajita

Rookie

Status: Offline Re: Auckland, New Zealand - Yesterday, 08:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whore fest

this dude's name is will , he run's the http://www.perfectdefect.com website were they jack flicks

he is a fucking jellous bitter faggot ! and i heard what he did to you webber if you want his details i will gladly give them to you !

What the hell are you on about? Calling me up saying im steel wheel, do some research first, why the hell do you think he is me? Hes from los angeles, sheesh, mental.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a different user name again , cause i did ring him that morning and abuse him for doing this and blaming me !

and with the "meaty" quote in steel wheels last post , that is a nik name of someone in my crew and only a few people knows this , will is one.

so fuck you if you still wont belive me ,

im out

Ok im going to clear a few things up too

Im not steel wheel, or pocketlint.

Pretty rude to jump to such conclusions and make abusive phonecalls about it david.

"abuse him for doing this and blaming me !"

I didnt do anything, why the hell do you think this is me?

The dude was blaming you while i was still in tsb, do you think i would do that to you guys while i was in your crew?

I cant believe you guys.

Archived