Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

this is hella disturbing. i was talking to a friend overseas who asked me whats up with gbak crew, laughing his head off. told me i should check the shit they posting on 12oz.

i dont even know what to say, to see how hard you dickheads bite is quite sad to me.

just a note to anyone overseas that reads this thread, these little dickheads are not a good representation of this countrys scene. they are just rich little kids trying to be down with something they dont understand, im sure every country has kids like them.

and to gbak- do not post anymore of your toy ass pictures.

peace to all the real cats doing their thing.....

Tosk why do u come on here with diffrent name's, on differnt account's and try too diss us...

U have done b4, when u dissed Addict, Kost etc, and u have been snapped out, and now you are doing it again on this forum...

U shuld go too your perfectoyfect forum, or u must not be wanted thur also, & whot about hphpnz? U siad u wuld never repley, and yet u lie, and come back on too diss people, younger than u...

Time too give up young tosker the cracky!!! U told me back in 2003 u whur giving up, because u got raided by the police, now u & ur butty crew have been caught again...

Time's up young tosker the cracky!!! U try'ed too tell Vent's whot too do, and u tryed too call him a 'toy'!!! U have lost all credibitly for tsb, 99% think thur str8 wack!!! U tryed too worm ur way in too TDU, which will never happin in a 1000 year's as i have spoken too a few memeber's and they siad u r not welcome....

U have lost it!!! U shuld get a fvck'in job u lazy cunt, move out off mummy and daddy's house, and find ur own way in the world, give up graffiti, bcos u and will alway's be a fucking toy, hang out with ur own friend's, cos sucking cock is'nt healthy for u, & just be a fading memoary, for all our sake's...

That aint that hard is tosker the cracky???????????????????????????????????????????????????

***Come on, let's give it 2006, our year too give up and carry on with life, huh tosk***

:huh: :huh: :huh:

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

this is hella disturbing. i was talking to a friend overseas who asked me whats up with gbak crew, laughing his head off. told me i should check the shit they posting on 12oz.

i dont even know what to say, to see how hard you dickheads bite is quite sad to me.

just a note to anyone overseas that reads this thread, these little dickheads are not a good representation of this countrys scene. they are just rich little kids trying to be down with something they dont understand, im sure every country has kids like them.

and to gbak- do not post anymore of your toy ass pictures.

peace to all the real cats doing their thing.....

hehehe, little rich kids aye, how would you know i thought you were from overseas. have you even met us, no one in our crew is of the upper class, i hang around in the just over lower class era. ive been doing graffiti for about 8 years so i think i have an understanding on the scene. and we are not toys we just have alot of inspiration from others. i have my own style but i prefer to paint other shit. you fuckin idiot.

ive been doing graffiti for about 8 years so i think i have an understanding on the scene. and we are not toys we just have alot of inspiration from others. i have my own style but i prefer to paint other shit. you fuckin idiot.

No disrespect but I never saw anything from you guys back in 1998.I'd be interested in seeing some photos....Also i dont think that last arguement really worked in your favour.. but all good..just keep doing your thing.

i only saw thier graffiti on the internet for a year before i saw anything in real life. gbak- one fake ass crew.

that some straight ass bullshit 'ive painted graffiti for 8 years'. people put in mad work and for you to say shit like that is disrespectful to cats who have done the hard yards.

also you dont have 'alot of inspiration'. what you do is straight biting.

No disrespect but I never saw anything from you guys back in 1998.I'd be interested in seeing some photos....Also i dont think that last arguement really worked in your favour.. but all good..just keep doing your thing.

back up for a sec askew, kiddy styles said "ive been doing graffiti for about 8 years" as in, himself.

Not "we have been doing graffiti for about 8 years" as in GBAK.

And Nobody else needs to jump the gun in this respect either and continue to make generalistations.

more pics plz

pz

i didnt say ive been gettin up for 8 years, i was freakin 10 years old i didnt exactly have a car, i only got up around TeAtatu and never thought of gettin flicks, i have been on the benches and never really got up untill i was about 14, but i still had my eye on what was goin on. and i dont recall sayin GBAK was gettin up for 8 years.

It must be an awful feeling been called a biter, but the sad thing is thats the conundrum of entering the graff world after its been around for 25-30 years with graff forums, websites dedicated to paricular crews, periods even styles and dont forget the books, mags, dvds etc, etc... It takes hard work and talent to come out orginal and fresh with all that history behind you and the tons of resources around and easily availible, but it is possible, its just much, much harder.

i only saw thier graffiti on the internet for a year before i saw anything in real life.

ill agree with that statement. You know NZ has a real identity crisis, are we the proverbial sheep that we always get labeled? From our MC's to alot of our writers, we can't bare to do something different from the way Americans do things.

Just makes us look bad.

Archived