Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we all know blitz is in love with me...

^Um in ur butty?/ emo world, arent i surpose too love too hate u?? :rolleyes:

Oh and too the above toy, yeah that's whur i bite my tag from, over 10 year's ago... :rolleyes:

***Tosk!! U have too under stand, too be in the TDUCRU, u have too be voted in by all the crew member'z kinda like NZ idol, & from the 9 memebr's incl myself, we voted 'NO' for u 2 gain entry, and off the 3 that i have not asked for thur vote- the out come is 75% against, 15% unkown, so with that out come, u have failed in ur bid, too join TDU!!! :huh:

Hard luck bro, u alway's have that snaped dead toy crew toysb too fall back on... :lol:

Oh and too all the real head's check out the tsb web site...

http://www.tsb.co.nz/

Mean shit...but didnt you dudes just strait jock that spot by going over a couple of other ppl for no reason?

those two guys werent the only ones with their eyes on that spot for months before hand waiting for the window of opportunity, they just happened to waste their time with tags and outlines one day before we got to it.We took it out fair game, something they should have done in the first place.

And yeah, "street villains"

those two guys werent the only ones with their eyes on that spot for months before hand waiting for the window of opportunity, they just happened to waste their time with tags and outlines one day before we got to it.We took it out fair game, something they should have done in the first place.

And yeah, "street villains"

eats. thats some big headed shit.

Archived