Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shot toney thats so badass

i tried to do that spot a while back , but the guards came when we tried to break in

lucky for the steps up there aye , but you guys should go back over dice and kalis dont dropem yo

Big chrome goes over small outlines no matter whos they are. They got burned fair and square. Stop stirring shit.

Big chrome goes over small outlines no matter whos they are. They got burned fair and square. Stop stirring shit.

pffft. you read to much subway art or whatever. thats fine for street, tracks, dont dickride spots. shoulda been a man and let him have it, big head.

bro i can see exactly what you are saying and i do realise that my shit resembles MSK, but its just so freakin dope, and i kno that is no excuse. but its just the same as TS (not a diss). i do have my own style but i prefer to rock that shit, at the end of the day im not tyrin to please you guys, its what i think looks good in my eyes, i mean look at SENS and GASP they went from mad burners to doing all that pop art stuff but they do it cos they like it. and you cant tell me that they are original with that shit. ive seen a piece that looks exactly like SENS.

i bite to much and my pieces suck. i will stop now. this is my last 12oz post.

make it happen dickhead.

i cant disagree with anything youv said pocketlint, but its a pain to read through all this cheap talk. how about u stop bitching and gbak stop posting there 'msk impersanations'. sounds like win/win for those of us just wanting to see pictures.

:lol:bro fuk y dnt u post sumthing then an change it...nstead of moaning . uz aint posting shit soo sum 1 mite aswell..an da only DICKRIDER here is you pocketlint

Archived