WESTCHESTER/BX HIGHWAYS AND TRAINLINES LATE 80'S AND MID 90's

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whatthefuck!

i'm guessing that the message above was directed towards me and i just want to say that i have absolutley no idea who this jedifivenyc kid is.

anyway.i'ma get some westchester graff flix up here soon

Guest sisteray
Originally posted by UNHOLYLIES

yo no offense to anyone but can the ct people go back to ct....i cant be the only one who looks at this to see ni99as from back in the days from the bx or westchester ..

its the same old emit and gaze pieces over and over over again

Quit your whining you little shit!

Guest toe_jam

Re: kill the homos from ct

Originally posted by UNHOLYLIES

im sorry im sick of these homos from ct...

jane and jinx is a nice change of pace its a shame they never really left white plains /greenburgh but what the hell props where props are do...

racist bastard!!!

ask Jane and Jinx where they got their influence..... CT writers.

yo i dont really care if you assume the jane and jinx style is westchester or ct incorparation....i could careless.

nothing else could be further from the truth...jane and jinx are probably the most home grown artists to come out of westchester they hit a relatively small area...and most likely the first person who they took shi from must have been jest MIND YOU LOOK AT THE J's. maybe im buggin...maybe i smoke crack but if you live outside of portchester you basically a target for my spit

"but if you live outside of portchester you basically a target for my spit"

wow LIES, are you from Port Chester? damn.. spoken like someone who lives on the border.

i don't agree with the view on CT, but sometimes in the past i will admit i did- the fact remains there is significant crossover and there's no reason to ignore lots of quality writers that painted in both places. it's easy to hate fairfield county for some of the obnoxious people who live there (this would seem to be inarguable), but the whole state overall has made some good contributions to graff over the years. if you were there, in westchester and you had skills, that's good enough for me.

Jinx and Jane get the respect! They were not run-of-the-mill cats in the least, but 2 very chill, very talented writers- i wish i had more of their stuff documented (like a quality picture of the 2-fists pieces that's STILL at the junction of Sprain & 287).

I remember Tost.. the throwie in Pelham is buffed now, and i don't know what else might exist. he was with WOL and if you look hard enough in the halls of SUNY Purchase (and Pratt) you'll see him up.

anyone got flicks of the Purchase tunnels? sorry if i keep bringing that up, but that spot was insane.

"like a quality picture of the 2-fists pieces that's STILL at the junction of Sprain & 287"

yes, i love that shit...

i bet that building sitting atop that hill right above the 2 fists piece had some good shit on it....i remember mast and empty had some nice black and yellow and red pieces running on that for a second, not too long ago

Those jinx and jane pieces were fresh. they were on the blue line under 95 after whiteplains station. the emit and jive was not on the sprain. that piece was more like his boxy straightletter and it was on the left side of the sprain south. mental cameras in effect.

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images/1-25-00_jest_2.jpg'>

UltraFlat - Good lookin on that Emit.. This was up 287 from that "C" I think it was Ches.

On a different subject, I was Racing Up cental av. last night and I remebered that spot across from where Bradlees used to be.. Up high by that parking lot. NWC had it locked. Sien5 had shit there too. And MYTH nwc.. Ultraflat you gotta have some pics of his shit

Archived