WESTCHESTER/BX HIGHWAYS AND TRAINLINES LATE 80'S AND MID 90's

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

verts on the phone with serk

any way

yeah fucking federallys got keyo for that demacratic haward dean stunt, fuckers shoulda been pushing the green party or gett'n mad paid up on that stage with bmx cycle, sp and all yall.

the new york crimes side should have been reporting on our quality of life before the joint went down to white folk in man'shattan

in all i love vert too, ame and soup 1 and two

csteamsters 138

pedro hammers

you dick i thought it was you with a modest rat voice track.

i stopped at your house and shot your dad with a bottle rocket.

me and larry

word going out with vert and serk fucking liars, and my lady. flipp'n mexicans and food for me

black 138

cil one

i havent heard from you in a while, good to hear -you are not so over in ..... or are you

any way its been awhile, cil one tnc like yep

and sometimes i paint vivid letters, just finding some ole friends you silly geese

zineism-if its not zine 40t, then you dated his sister, word, and for all yall, i heard the story the right way, aint no two timing zine just dual tagging.

and holy shit i remember ez, i just did, still got stuff stuck on a water supplty shack cross county, keep it up, way up,

zine gave me naked pills one night, word

sorry

yo E sorry bout that. i shoulda told you. my server isn't letting niggas post shit anymore like that. too much traffic. but if you want send me the flix i'll host them on another site. or jack them like everyone else and put them on jpegwizard.com or something.

either way you my boy E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

bem

Re: cil one

zineism-if its not zine 40t, then you dated his sister, word, and for all yall, i heard the story the right way, aint no two timing zine just dual tagging.

and holy shit i remember ez, i just did, still got stuff stuck on a water supplty shack cross county, keep it up, way up,

...Don't forget the old Vets at that spot near the waterfalls...

Dated 40t's sister, who is now married or some shit like that.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p4c50d1a141922c494c186faf182bbf3e/f9e33b32.jpg'>

OMNI is still in White Plains by the TransCenter, but a little harder to find and a bit faded. This is probably 11 years old.

anyone recall the tunnel that went under the tracks just past the south side of the White Plains platform? it was on that path that lead to TVT hall (you see it on the ramp from Bx River). this OMNI is about 15 feet from it on the OTHER side. It got sealed up and they did some weird anti-graff fencing thing on it. I remember being in that tunnel and finding some old marker tags that said "New Year's Eve 1979". anyone know what I'm talking about?

the construction on the other side had a chunk of the wall broken for a while but alas, it is sealed from the other side as well now. Time to break out the sledgehammers and flashlights......

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df03b3127cce8758cabce9fb0000001610'>

fresh DES MPc along 95 @ pelham bay pk. also dz (DAZE KTC) and mz (MEZIC) on the side

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df03b3127cce8758ca20e9670000001610'>

yes2 on the 95 @ pelham bay pk 1990,,also in there but barely visibl are nes je(JEST) and core2 ,,,classic pre red buff hiway shit!!!!!!

^it really gets me heated that nobody has responded to these pics yet. I just got home and saw this page sunk to the second page. dont you people realize this is prime graffiti right here. damn michealnight, you made my night. stone cc, where is next. pelham bay pkwy, what more can you ask for. nice.

Archived