WESTCHESTER/BX HIGHWAYS AND TRAINLINES LATE 80'S AND MID 90's

ETHREADZNY

• 4 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking for zineism

yo 287,684,I-84, 95

with the sounds of cbs fm oldie stations blasting from speaker boxes, keeping the karma.

anyway i was speaking with ame the other day and we thought and talked about the slickness to which all this shit came from...westchester and ct graffiti came into being, the suburbs our parents retreat from thier urban childhood provided us with this fiscal, though gated community, and though we rebelled punk or hip hop, the black mans punk we understood intrisic values associatesd with picket fences green lawns and golden retreavers llbean and shit-even some righters i knew drove nice luxurious cars, and aint them but thier parents who pushed weight. any way the lines were all tight clean registered and measured. no drips and mauve and clover greens, true blues and shit. the festive angles of contemporary architecture contrast with lush nature and child, spousal ,and alcohol abuse. boom, aint no cc roc, aint no tich, aint no rual, aint no ezo, fuck man even my man deal rfc was all dirty till now. people like nov, keep it tight but on another level, brooklyn just aint clean like New Rochelle. Any way Zine, my dogs just died, no more rocks to fech, and Sad you fuck. thats all give me back my skateboard, Serk before Cycle.

138. cst imok tnc amob leech mob'n and all those crews that grew from the ivy.

Re: looking for zineism

Originally posted by 138

yo 287,684,I-84, 95

with the sounds of cbs fm oldie stations blasting from speaker boxes, keeping the karma.

anyway i was speaking with ame the other day and we thought and talked about the slickness to which all this shit came from...westchester and ct graffiti came into being, the suburbs our parents retreat from thier urban childhood provided us with this fiscal, though gated community, and though we rebelled punk or hip hop, the black mans punk we understood intrisic values associatesd with picket fences green lawns and golden retreavers llbean and shit-even some righters i knew drove nice luxurious cars, and aint them but thier parents who pushed weight. any way the lines were all tight clean registered and measured. no drips and mauve and clover greens, true blues and shit. the festive angles of contemporary architecture contrast with lush nature and child, spousal ,and alcohol abuse. boom, aint no cc roc, aint no tich, aint no rual, aint no ezo, fuck man even my man deal rfc was all dirty till now. people like nov, keep it tight but on another level, brooklyn just aint clean like New Rochelle. Any way Zine, my dogs just died, no more rocks to fech, and Sad you fuck. thats all give me back my skateboard, Serk before Cycle.

138. cst imok tnc amob leech mob'n and all those crews that grew from the ivy.

this is beautiful.the cultuurrrre!

Archived