quit talking shit

Guest angry xbox

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Glik0

leave the fuckin guy alone, this is a message board not a god damn boxing ring.

your on to somthign with this internet boxing thing.

tell me more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry xbox

im at work 9 hours a day 12oz entertains me sometimes...

holy shit!!! you work in the high school computer lab for 9 hours a day??? im surprised you mom hasnt sent a letter the principle yet....that kind of schedule has to be interfering with your homework.

really though, if you want people to stop making fun of you just stop posting...your trying to hard...sit back and worry about making in through puberty

i think i'll join the bandwagon and hate you. just for the mere fact that you can't handle being disliked, and have make a thread to cry about it. :D

Guest platapie
Originally posted by boogie hands

holy shit!!! you work in the high school computer lab for 9 hours a day??? im surprised you mom hasnt sent a letter the principle yet....that kind of schedule has to be interfering with your homework.

really though, if you want people to stop making fun of you just stop posting...your trying to hard...sit back and worry about making in through puberty

holy crap thats funny.

food for thought

What if xbox really is 40 and happens to have a good vocabulary, you know like he listens to those “Improving Your Vocabulary” tapes while driving to work. I think that’s even scarier and pathetic than a 14 pimply kid in a computer lab. Here is someone who has made it half way through their life and hasn’t managed to acquire ANY common sense people skills, proven by the fact that he continues to make threads about people not liking him.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Kettiecat

food for thought

What if xbox really is 40 and happens to have a good vocabulary, you know like he listens to those “Improving Your Vocabulary” tapes while driving to work. I think that’s even scarier and pathetic than a 14 pimply kid in a computer lab. Here is someone who has made it half way through their life and hasn’t managed to acquire ANY common sense people skills, proven by the fact that he continues to make threads about people not liking him.

eat shit bitch

hows that for an extensive vocab you gratuitis whore

i dont listen to any tapes and im not 14 or 40

im twanky fucking years and i dont care if anyone hates me or dislikes me im saying you need to do so in a more mature way which none of you seem to be able to do. I think alot of you on here have a serious selfesteem problem.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by ragsoe505

god i hate this guy for some reason. i wouldn't even sell him to gypsi's, i'd just break him in half. 2 cents entered

ill fucking kill you asshole

ill fucking kill you asshole

i'm in your house, look behind you..............

but seriously, i know exactly where you are, but your just a little guy, i'd feel like a bully. i'll let young spec beat you up instead. or see if wale is down, he's closer then spec. or send my cousin in el paso/juarez. or just go on with my life hating you for no reason.:mad:

Originally posted by Glik0

hah spec is no fighter.

hes all about pocky and peace.

What, why did I get mentioned? But I must admit, this is true. Pocky is quite tasty. :)

I can fight... I would rock you in street fighter 2, word to the snes! fuck all thes new systems, especially the xbox (no pun intended :lol: ) Ok, I know that was lame, it was a joke. But xbox, please don't say something lame like 'eat a dick', or 'I'll kill you', it's really getting old

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by spec

What, why did I get mentioned? But I must admit, this is true. Pocky is quite tasty. :)

I can fight... I would rock you in street fighter 2, word to the snes! fuck all thes new systems, especially the xbox (no pun intended :lol: ) Ok, I know that was lame, it was a joke. But xbox, please don't say something lame like 'eat a dick', or 'I'll kill you', it's really getting old

aight buy yous guys gotta chill like you wanna box cause ima angry xbbox

ahahah

damn that was gay

seriously though i just want yall to know i take beef seriously internet or not so if you really dont like keep it to yourself cause the angrier i get the more irrational i get which means if i want to find you i will .

yeah scary huh?

im fucked up so just BACK OFFFF!!!!

aight buy yous guys gotta chill like you wanna box cause ima angry xbbox

ahahah

damn that was gay

still not gettin' it :o

yes, i am a fighter. but your in texas, and i'm in new mexico. probably closer then i thought. i'm on the move right now. if you honestly want the shit we'll do this. i never had no net beef before. i was born in wichita falls, been to austin, texas is cool, dallas and houston and el paso. e-mail me at ragsuno@hotmail.com we'll settle this. this is stupid, by the way. i'm probably twice your size, dood. talk is cheep. be ready.

i am seriously and im not little either

oooooohhhh.....now everyone is scared for sure!!! flexing nuts via internet....thats some pretty tough shit right there chuckles. i guess ill bite my tounge next time you say something stupid....wouldnt want to get threatened over the internet!!!

seriously kid...cut the shit and admit it....your 15 and if your not go ahead and tell everyone you are anyway....just to save yourself some embarassment.

Archived