yeah yeah yeah tell it to someone who cares

podrido

Re: Can't wait

Originally posted by jakes156

Finally some excitement in my life......oh and get my name out yo mouth boy!!!! I'm yo mastah.....Say it one more time and i just might show up at your front door.......please let everyone know who you are so they could laugh along side of me!:king: thebashking....

www.BashisM.com

for some hearty laughs post your best piece ever on this forum.noone laughs with you we all laugh at you that includes your own "boys"who i just got off the phone with...doing my homework.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whose "we"

You don't know anybody but lil kids who will quit in a week after they here all the beef you just started up for having a major complex about no one recognizing your shit......

Ps..Hard work=Recognition....you ain't getting nowhere fast homie

siners up toys down

yo to be honest i think bash is a piece of shit whos work looks like 6th grade material he just thinks hes hard because hes in a crew that my industry will slaughter btc.... siner , now that homie does productive work colored down shit nice details and everything i dont know why youre hating bag the homie will burn u like a waterproof match :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

Guest krowteN

skem the lady stealer

wh/fs/stv still the best with the most. regadless of whats 'said' on the internet. just deal with it and move on. tell em jake

"We Hated"

Cause we represent our state with it....Wh,Fs,Stv....Illegal Kings doin they thing!....we don't stop we just rock with stock!.....Undisputed rail kings from the dirty dirty!!!!!......You hate and We just hate right back!!!

You paint and we go over it just like that!!!!! I rest my case!!!!!Mr.Basho:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: horrible past come see me when ever you get the BALLS!I ain't goin no where!!!!I'm right herre!

www.BashisM.com

Showcasing the dirty south's finest!!!WH,FS,STV,NETEWORK,TKO

• 3 weeks later...

Archived