yeah yeah yeah tell it to someone who cares

podrido

Originally posted by krowteN

skem will beat your ass dude. i seen that dude. hes like a big ass black dude all yoked up and shit-with prison tats and mad slugs in his grill. he drives an 99 caprice classic sittin on dem thousand spokes fool. and will serve you rocks upon request. dont fuck with that cat. if he stole your girl, just let that hoe go!

4 real doe this thread is bossin.

dont worry about wilt, hes lying...he never had a gf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krowteN

Re: dig miami just not the wack niggas that think they hot

Originally posted by horriblepast

yo seriously miami got better shit to offer than no skill filled in throwies on freights theres niggahs in miami that keep it underground that rock shit....

yo but seriously i didnt think there were any other crews in sofa. i mean fs/wh are the only niggas is see on trains and when i go to sofa there the only ones i see up in the streets. them dam kids catch wreck too but thats about it. the only time i see other mia heads up is on the internet.

i guess you guys are keeping it so underground you dont get UP!

so fuckin glad

Real heads know the deal bout my crew cause the rest of miami ain't bout shit but legals....And bout that g-villi incident that (horrible past dude) got it all wrong...that kid (whie) got stomped,i believe it was a one punch knock out like usual...winner(Amos)....Now horrible past is gonna have a horrible future....By Mr.Basho...wh,fs,stv....

Peep the site for more WH crew FIRE!!!

www.BashisM.com

Re: Re: dig miami just not the wack niggas that think they hot

Originally posted by krowteN

yo but seriously i didnt think there were any other crews in sofa. i mean fs/wh are the only niggas is see on trains and when i go to sofa there the only ones i see up in the streets. them dam kids catch wreck too but thats about it. the only time i see other mia heads up is on the internet.

i guess you guys are keeping it so underground you dont get UP!

yo my man shut the fuk up.no better yet run ya mouth aint nobody listening to you anyway.just for the record fukq runs shit in the m.i.not to say that fs dont do their thing just to say they aint the only ones.

Guest krowteN

Re: Re: Re: dig miami just not the wack niggas that think they hot

Originally posted by elpecador

yo my man shut the fuk up.no better yet run ya mouth aint nobody listening to you anyway.just for the record fukq runs shit in the m.i.not to say that fs dont do their thing just to say they aint the only ones.

the fact that your on a message board saying that you crew runs shit kinda proovs my point! thanks.

Guest killtoy

what dumbasses!

if elpecador even knew who that was he's talking shit to... actually you know what? i don't think he would even know what time it is if he did knw because he's a straight toy ass faggot piece of shit. what crew was that you're from pussy? i'll be sure to write my name all over your faggot ass legal pussy walls when i'm up in miami this year. fuck your life. i hope you get run over by a semi truck. bitch. this is what you'll look like right before i sock you in the eye--->:eek:

you niggas need to stop all this internet beef

what i was saying about whye was because i saw it with my own eyes and my boy got it on tape besides that fact i wasnt trying to start no beef i dont know anyone in those crews as a matter of fact i dont even leave in miami but ive been there and ive seen real niggahs painting and ive seeen throw up filled in by youre crews wh kbt and so on and to tell you the truth i didnt see much skill in them but i saw mad skill in other shit that people were rockin and to be honest for the fukq comment they do run the beach with dme ive seen that shit i give props to gs couse i know that he has mad freights on lock but the fact is the same how hard is it to do 13 freights if what you do is filled in throwups?

not im hating brothe im speakin the truth chisme is a guy from the south that ive seen takes his time to do some work that is tight on freights.... just cleaning out the storu b/c i have nothing to do with those tsc kids i just know whie from the time he came up here we painted together besides maybe those tsc kids are a bunch of pussyes for running away but that doesnt concern me fuck them for leaving my boy whie behind

Foolish

Your such a toy horrible past...you make us all laugh,your boy who filmed it must of edited that tape cuz whie got dropped....for the last time,stop instagating something especially if your not from florida...And your comment about painting freights.....THINK how hard is it to paint a legal!...Thats all you see in miami....."GET MY CITY OUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH" Ask anybody from other than florida and ask them who run it!

STV pride nation wide:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Re: what dumbasses!

Originally posted by killtoy

if elpecador even knew who that was he's talking shit to... actually you know what? i don't think he would even know what time it is if he did knw because he's a straight toy ass faggot piece of shit. what crew was that you're from pussy? i'll be sure to write my name all over your faggot ass legal pussy walls when i'm up in miami this year. fuck your life. i hope you get run over by a semi truck. bitch. this is what you'll look like right before i sock you in the eye--->:eek:

yo ho.aint no shit talking going on but your mouth spewing.when you ready to take a swing bring it.ill be right here.as far as legals go i burn you.as far as freights go i burn you.as far as street bombing goes i burn you.and as far as fighting goes i aint got no fear for no fuck nigga like yourself.run ya mouth but when i see you dont bite ya lip...bitch.and for the other female on here talkin shit,the fact your on here proves alot to me too get my cock out your mouth.

Last Laugh!

You don't burn shit...You haven't even claimed your name..that shows me and everybody else on here that your a "TOY".....Give it up homie you'll never be able to test us ever...Doesn't that make you just wanna cut your veins.....Your nobody till i kill you!!!!!softie...do your homework punk!

Websters

Jakes156-jakes156 allstars.stv.fs.wh...thats what it means el pecker,lol,who doesn't want it pecky......Bring it......lets race on boxes!!!!!..............................beat ya!! thats all i have to say about that!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: Mr.Basho.....there's my autograph

Guest killtoy

dude... get real.

you paint legal walls. you are not a graffiti writer. you are a muralist. you can not compare yourself to people like me because you don't do what i do. and you know what? i don't do what you do either. you can have all the legal walls you want. i could give a fuck how many artsy fartsy legal walls you got. i seen your over workd wanna be iron maiden bio-mechanical whatever the fuck you call it style. and i wasn't impressed.

but it turns out someone i know knows you so maybe i won't fuck you up. don't think your pass is gonna last forever though. i'm sorry that people don't recognize you for the artist you think you are, but tuff fuckin luck homeboy. don't be comin up on the internet tryin to tarnish where my homeys shine because youain't gtting the respect you think you're owed. i can tell you this... if you ever really do anything thats worth any recognition, you won't need to come up on the internet to tell people about it.;)

Re: dude... get real.

Originally posted by killtoy

you paint legal walls. you are not a graffiti writer. you are a muralist. you can not compare yourself to people like me because you don't do what i do. and you know what? i don't do what you do either. you can have all the legal walls you want. i could give a fuck how many artsy fartsy legal walls you got. i seen your over workd wanna be iron maiden bio-mechanical whatever the fuck you call it style. and i wasn't impressed.

but it turns out someone i know knows you so maybe i won't fuck you up. don't think your pass is gonna last forever though. i'm sorry that people don't recognize you for the artist you think you are, but tuff fuckin luck homeboy. don't be comin up on the internet tryin to tarnish where my homeys shine because youain't gtting the respect you think you're owed. i can tell you this... if you ever really do anything thats worth any recognition, you won't need to come up on the internet to tell people about it.;)

i am so much more than that my man.and when the last 20 freights i did this month make it out your way dont change your opinion of me.just cuz your boy knows me shouldnt change your opinion of me either.keep your resolve its what makes us men.ill b back out west soon enough and then we can deal with your feelings however neccessary.i just would like to know who this guy is who doesnt know me personally at all but decides to make a personal attack on my character?and bash...whenever!!!

Guest killtoy

hahahahahaha!

20 freights in a month... whoop-dee-fuckin-doo! i hope you don't think thats alot. maybe for you that's alot, but i do that many in a weekend. 20 colors each piece with scraps and one hand tied behind my back.

i'm sorry, but the only place i seen you up is on the internet when you posted flicks of your own shit in the sad hope that someone might give you the respect you don't have for yourself. :lol:

i love the shit talking on this post.... with out it, it wouldnt be wat it is but honestly yah shouldnt bring it to the internet.... do it face to face.... i kno who gives a fuck about my opinion.. u kno there like ass holes every one has one.... and the post is kickin :crazy:

Archived