FLOODIN SHIT, WAITING FOR THIS BLUNT.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THIS NIGGA...

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

This thread is so dead.... we're gonna be swimming in it's demise and playing in your blood... you're filthy marijuana tainted blood.

IF HE'S OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL, HE USED TO GET BEAT UP EVERYDAY.

IF HE'S STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL, HE CURRENTLY GETS BEAT UP EVERYDAY.

YOUR POPS

MR. MEROE

NASE QUES

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT AEROSOL SAID...I ALWAYS SAVE MY ROACHES, THEN PUT THAT SHIT UP IN THE NEXT BLUNT, ITS LIKE A FUCKING NEVER ENDING CHAIN, AND YEAH....A 40Z OR ANY KINDS OF FOOD, LIQUID IS GOOD AFTER A BLUNT.......ANOTHER BLUNT IS ALSO GOOD AFTER A BLUNT....OR A NEWPORT OR A BLACKNMILD OR SOMESHIT

I love how y'all amatuers associate all these things you do with getting high, like "I puff a blunt and drink root beer"... when you get older you'll understand...

I puff a blunt and then I pack the bong and then I pack the bowl and go to the post office chiefin, and on the way home to pack the bong again... after I smoke a blunt I eat breakfast, and twist one to smoke on the way to work, and one for sneak a tokes at work and one for the way home, where the bowl is just waiting...

well, I guess I do get high at 5 and 6 and 11 right before the Simpsons come on everyday but that different, that's religion.

Anyay, Raven said no dope talk so...

Archived