CASE 2 TFP "THE KING OF STYLE"

ETHREADZNY

calm down you daft cunts,

I dont have to like his shit just cus hes old skool, I can still respect him tho, personally I dont like the stuff in this thread but that aint taking anything away from his achivements or status....

the cats who talked shit to me should listen to yourself, riding the old skool dick like that...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GaspOne

calm down you daft cunts,

I dont have to like his shit just cus hes old skool, I can still respect him tho, personally I dont like the stuff in this thread but that aint taking anything away from his achivements or status....

the cats who talked shit to me should listen to yourself, riding the old skool dick like that...

Have you ever written your name on a wall? Yes? Then guess what, you too are "riding the old skool dick like that". Get a fucking clue kid, you wouldn't even know what graffiti was without people like Case2.

• 5 years later...
2 me his crew has been the most influential crew in history!!!! bump case 2 and tfp!!! these are the guys that should be making a dollar from this shit!

i agree case2 is probably my biggest influences.

i also agree that if that kid dont appreciate his styles then he should quit now cuz he doesnt know style.

Archived