BRIGHTON UK

Flat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Brighton UK - Graphotism&SleepingGiants 06

I heard that event went over well, post more flicks if anyone has them.

And as a sidenote, I don't see why you would have to ask peoples permission to post flicks of an event. If people were that tight about not having there shit seen, they wouldn't be painting at events

I heard that event went over well, post more flicks if anyone has them.

And as a sidenote, I don't see why you would have to ask peoples permission to post flicks of an event. If people were that tight about not having there shit seen, they wouldn't be painting at events

your an idiot theres the unspoken rule of not revealing identities. if your there, you saw them and thats on them but people taking photos as fans should know better then outing painters to the rest of the world. Its a comon curtesy thing. regardless of how you come up on flicks of writers its not your place to post them online and certainly not on 12oz.

aye but people aren't arguing with taking out people's faces first, they're just saying get the photos out.

SO GET THE PIX OUT YOU BASTARDS ;-)

your an idiot theres the unspoken rule of not revealing identities. if your there' date=' you saw them and thats on them but people taking photos as fans should know better then outing painters to the rest of the world. Its a comon curtesy thing. regardless of how you come up on flicks of writers its not your place to post them online and certainly not on 12oz.[/quote']

No killer, I think you're gettin a little retarded now. Or maybe you didn't understand what I was saying... Obviously no one should be posting flicks of the actual writers what so ever no matter where they are. That is a whole different story.

What I meant was posting flicks of there work shouldn't be an issue whatsoever, if you don't like it, don't paint in public areas.

Anyways, on with the flicks.

yes to clear things up, posting flicks of their work is fine, but anyone posting an action shot of the painter without blotting the faces or whatever out, is retarded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yea but it is not used often..

but wotever

did you ever think that if you posted in that thread it would started getting used again? dumbass. i have merged your thread with the other 3 threads i found on brighton. in future, use the search function and make everyone's life easier

• 5 years later...

Archived