ho w many people are drunk/high right now?

ElectricitySucks

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

i'm hungover now and looking at the puke on the carpet in my room and the bathroom... apparently i didn't make it to the toilet, and then decided to leave it for hungover me to deal with today. poor form.

you have no idea how many times i done that. but not always in my own house. suckaaaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last night I got blazed and faded.

Cops stopped us too.

I was in the back seat, passed out and had to put my "SOBER" look on in like 4 seconds.

"Im a nanny officer, im tired. I babysit twin 2 year olds, they're picking me up from work...."

"Twins?"

"Yup, Girls"

"My nephew has twin girls! Big duty."

"Your telling me!"

"Have a nice nite miss, drive safely guys."

Guest imported_Europe

Picked up alcoholism about a month ago. Figured it would be a good switch after years of smoking, so I started working on my liver instead of lungs...

it aint saturday tbut mannn im fucked off some hydreo son ima say iwas laughin at this screen fo absoultly no reason my niggah lol aloa we know bout them fuckin gza fans that we hate your kin of rock and rioll and niggahz know about htem llamas and snitches wirth beer

SUNDAY NIGHT_ NOPE

SATURDAY_- YES EXTREMELY... I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BOWLING ALLEY IN MY AREA< THAT CATERS TO MY DRUNKEN GROUP OF FRIENDS and lonely housewives> PITCHERS 8 bucks. EITHER WAY I ENTERED THE BOWLING ALLey with a empty bowling bag, and left with a retro 70's bowling ball. Afterwards me and the crew went to a local bar, leaving the bar i thought it was brillant idea to play street bowling, so once traffic cleared up, I swung the ball down the street, wich rolled right into a supped up honda, setting the car alarm off.. I love those nights.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

i almost died of alcohol poisoning thursday after a few coronas and a half of a fifth of jose cuervo.. no seriously.. i almost fucking DIED..

been there a few times.. that shit sucks. last time i couldn't eat properly for 2 days. my mom said i smelled like a distillery the next day. stupid, stupid times.

i need to get stoned/drunk before work (and subsequent posting here) more often, but 4 out of 5 days i work at 8... i'm not big on waking up and drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived