girls fuckin suck

MystikPW

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I always have pussy. 24/7. I can't remember a time that I didn't have pussy.

coming from one who has one to begin with.. ha ha please dont stomp me with those storm trooper boots exspecially the black ones they give me some crazy mental picture what you might look like and would do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gnes 37

coming from one who has one to begin with.. ha ha please dont stomp me with those storm trooper boots exspecially the black ones they give me some crazy mental picture what you might look like and would do

duh, that was the joke. Anyway, those black boots are my shitkickers, not my stormtroopers. They're essential gig-wear

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

just playin

bess be playin, SUCKAH!!!!!

hehehehe...:D

Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1

does anyone have like a period of time where theres like so much pussy its ridiculous, and then a week later its like "whered it all go!?" and it goes off and on like this in a continuing circle forever...does that happen to anyone, or is it just my luck that i cant have regular pussy all the time?

dude.. how can you not have enough pussy so that its ridiculous? be happy and dont take pussies for granted

Archived