girls fuckin suck

MystikPW

does anyone have like a period of time where theres like so much pussy its ridiculous, and then a week later its like "whered it all go!?" and it goes off and on like this in a continuing circle forever...does that happen to anyone, or is it just my luck that i cant have regular pussy all the time?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whew....back from my nap....gotta say, those are some words from the wise platapie....i came damn close to having my car repossesed today (forgot to make a few payments...whoops!!)...would new pussy have offered to help me come up with the money??? i think that answers itself.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/barry.jpg'>

"Hello, welcome to my website. I am pleased to have a way to keep in touch with you. I will be actively involved with this website and will be updating it regularly with what's happening. I am excited about the release of my new CD, "The Return of Johnny Bravo" on September 28th."

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest platapie

jus to let you guys no i ripped that qwote off from noreaga in the life sux die interview issue 6. it was great.

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

ha ha ha! that happens to every thing i do whether is painting, working, schoolin, getting pussy, it got it bad and good times like a cycle you say

yep. but i dont worry about women anymore. seriously i just sit back and they come to me. the pink shirt does it all.

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682414&a=12907782&p=49161904'>

Originally posted by chizm:

its not just guys who go through that shizzat.

i'm going through some downtime right now. i just want some ass!!

well through your DOWN time we could hook it up for some up time for the both of us...

hahahahaha im a big geek...

i pulled a fat bitch that works at a jewelry store. I told her i was 26 and that id much rather have her phone number than a $25 gift card. She had her number ready before i even finished my sentence. HAHAHA. Im gonna get free jewelry, im gonna get free jewelry, im gonna get free jewelry. But man she did have a spectacular ass.

Guest dBUSH

Fuck females and their bullshit cycles! I'll be talking to the same girls all at once and then the next week nothing. Week after that it's on again. The only girl I'm really interested in I hear from like once a month and the girl I really dont need to get involved with calls me all the time. GRRRR. Maybe I should just go with the flow... yeah that might work. Heh heh heh...

• 11 months later...
Guest GEAsusONEnep

So fucking true. It works like this: you fuck one banger by luck, so all her friends/acquantinces know. Once they get word of this, they want your bird inside of their vagina too, so they start to get all jealous of the girl/generous with the pussy, nahmeen? Eventually, the girls start to think you're corny and move on to your more handsome/charming friend. Just lie to every girl you meet and tell them about some made-up relationship you're having with a girl.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by platapie

jus to let you guys no i ripped that qwote off from noreaga in the life sux die interview issue 6. it was great.

and he ripped it off from a very famous commedian.

(but I'm not sure if it's Pryor or Murphy)

New pussy ain't gonna bring you soup when you sick.

Archived