Some fun pictures froms eattle

Guest tragic

Re: gay

Originally posted by DrownInMyCum

it's a fuckin' follow the leader thing, everyone's waitin' on eachother. and some cats just have gay sex w/ their pussy friends that walk into the wrong yards and wait until they get kicked out and run back crying to them. then they act like they'd do shit. next time if certain kids show up in certain yards i don't think that certain kids will leave happy. [/b]

You've heard me talk about you through your friends but you're lucky enough to never be there when I'm there! You've seen those kids twice and both times I wasn't there! Keep talking you little fucking loudmouthed midget because you're going to get yours! I'm going to squash your bitch ass out! You know who the fuck I am..................don't front like you don't! That spot is getting painted weekly along with numerous others! I guess it's just a matter of time until I run into you! Both the kids that you're talking about burn the fuck out of everyone in your little click! I'm actually living a whole lot closer to you than before..............I'm going to see you and handle your punk ass! It's funny to me because when I talk to your boys they want to justify your loudmouth and try to say "Oh man...........that's just how he is.............he's got a bigmouth!" I talked to your friends that live in your neighborhood and your friends that live in the Eastern part of where we're at........none of them try and beef or argue for you! They just say "Oh man........he's just like that!"..............You don't run yards and you having six fools in one spot with yardrocks don't scare me! I ask for your number and none of your boys want to give it.........they just want to tell me to drop it and leave you alone! One of your boys even told me that he doesn't like kicking it with you because you're always causing problems.................I'm going to slug you the fuck out! This is probably a scenario like when a little kid bucks up to his dad to show he's grown................it's alright son...........I understand..........and I'll handle that!

Want to keep talking and apologize or you just want to wait until we see each other???

I'll be waiting! ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ball bag

Why does every seattle thread some how turn into threatfest 2002? the best way to avoid drama is to not be a part of it.Live your life and remember why we all paint...IT IS FUN!!!

This ain't about you................if you knew who this kid was then you'd want to beat his ass too! That's why! Now you know and knowing is half the battle! Take 'er easy, Ballbag! :rolleyes:

Guest socrates

You ever gonna make a god damn appearance in seattle motherfucker...you know you want too, they need you and you know you wanna play with your little buddy

Enough with the draaama, handle your guyzez shit or drop it, I will repeat does anyone for the love of god have any flicks from the golden graff years of seattle '90 - '96 If you need me to drop a roll call let me know.

Originally posted by importantguy

dam i thought this thred had potential, but then everyone opened there mouth, then the pictures stoped, then the beef started.

sooner or later 12 oz is going to ban all threds relating even closely to seattle.

yeah, listen to my man, he's "mr. important guy," he knows all. ha!

get at me playa, sooner than later, ya dig?

i trust that you know who i be?

This will be short, one good point by the guy who wrote a book on here all of you clean up your cans at spots too many spots have been blown up throught the years, don't fukkin catch a tag at the entrance or even across the street from the spot You don't think people notice that shit? What do you define as having been an old schooler I thought that all the DOV guys were on the younger side of things. Were you sayin that you kinged seattle because if you did then I was sleepin like Rip Van Winkle not tryin to hate or nothin just tryin to get an understanding.

hey hey

well homie im sure you werent sleeping, but thats a whole other story, anyway nah dov was started by Wiser dov, aers, paeso, some thugs out the way and a couple of others, the squad is more south now, and yeh clean ya stuff up at the yard, how stupid you think cops are and how invincible do you think you are, prison does wonders for graff writers. But hey how bout them seahawks eh? what we tied ? missed it on monday.

the people i see up alot, is HSC heads, penis(he has somenew storefronts on the ave), Sage DOV, blinker, kosher, skale and other INI heads, uh gusto, siloe,cast, shade. and after that my mind goes blank,

snore has ups, but i havent seen his stuff in a whilel, i see tazer alot also. is YA stuff, which isnt to tight

Guest socrates

Up in seattle right now( good or not).....

INI..the only mother fuckers ALL over..I'd love to see you guys go to rainer beach and write.

GLK/W2R/GSB/TITS..mad work, great styles, the best the city has to offer.

YA..outta town or not they are better than most, props to shade etc too.

HSC..Out of the ashes they come

4DC..riner slim go for it

ADK/UFR/HK..another outta towner but more balls than any others

CAST..umm, keep trying:rolleyes:

blink,gustoe,kosher,indeks,shade are most up

BTM writers in seattle aren't shit..take lewy leeks kerse flare we're all great..without them btm doesn't exist in seattle.

CauseB?? Worn?? DOV?? this aint 1998

Originally posted by socrates

Up in seattle right now( good or not).....

INI..the only mother fuckers ALL over..I'd love to see you guys go to rainer beach and write.

GLK/W2R/GSB/TITS..mad work, great styles, the best the city has to offer.

YA..outta town or not they are better than most, props to shade etc too.

HSC..Out of the ashes they come

4DC..riner slim go for it

ADK/UFR/HK..another outta towner but more balls than any others

CAST..umm, keep trying:rolleyes:

blink,gustoe,kosher,indeks,shade are most up

BTM writers in seattle aren't shit..take lewy leeks kerse flare we're all great..without them btm doesn't exist in seattle.

CauseB?? Worn?? DOV?? this aint 1998

This ain't '98?!?! HAHAHAHAHA! Funny and true.................

If any of you little cocksucking UPSK fagets read this then you're going to be sucking Shade's dick right after mine you litte pussies! I'm going to make you bitches apologize for trying to trip on kids I chill with!

How long you been writing for cusic... ? Is Kiper still in town I haven't kicked it with that guy in a couple years? What the hell do the Seahawks need to do to win a game? Right? Anybody notice that Alke started gettin up again? I think it's tight when old or retired guys start gettin up again. Any of ya'll remember seein Kablam krew up that was comedy.

Surprised I haven't met you then Has that been 10 years in Seattle? If that SF question was directed at me then I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been to frisco since '98 with Secret KFM BTM

Archived