Some fun pictures froms eattle

Guest tragic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cornhustla

SO YOUR SAYEN WE KNOW EACH OTHER?:o

nah, i think he's got you confused with another one of your crew members. i got that package. as soon as i got to the dub i'll scan the pics and post them.

to:

intangible flame.

tony says "talk shit to cloze and I'll break your nose open"

and isi says "shut the fuck up"

Originally posted by Icabod_Crane

nah, i think he's got you confused with another one of your crew members. i got that package. as soon as i got to the dub i'll scan the pics and post them.

I dont have anyone confused...I know when someone asks to call the midwest who they are callin...

For those other two: Tell those fuckers they ran my phone bill $200+ from they last trip, so they can suck a nutt...I dont got a phone no more.... :mad:

Originally posted by Icabod_Crane

to:

intangible flame.

tony says "talk shit to cloze and I'll break your nose open"

and isi says "shut the fuck up"

To Cornhustla:

Tony can suck my balls! Tell a friend!

Originally posted by cornhustla

I dunno why your tell me... But i'm sure he know's who you are.. and i'll be happy to put a brick to your head for him when i get there. If we scrap. your gonna need brass nuckles.

Oh really? You'll be happy to put a brick to my head when we meet but you don't know why I'm telling you this?!?!? Don't front chump! You know why! I'm going to handle mine! Trust me!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Oh really? You'll be happy to put a brick to my head when we meet but you don't know why I'm telling you this?!?!? Don't front chump! You know why! I'm going to handle mine! Trust me!

So let me be clear on why we got this problem..

and dont say that i started it.

cause talken shit to tony is talken shit to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by el barto

super nice cant wait till i make my way up there, pars, slie, dekae, and jaber....dizzzope!

you should stop over here too!

im going to seattle in 2 weeks. i go over every now and then. kosher is up...but i dont like his style. that K is too fucking ugly. i saw a slie last time i was there that made my entire trip worth it. pi rats ... those kids get no props from me. for one its a lame fucking gimmick. oh, that ether kid too. i saw him up a lot, but once again, ugly style. extremely ugly. too much drama in seattle. i guess that can be said for all big cities though.

which brings me back to el barto. stop by our area, theres no drama here.

gay

the gosa shit was the tightest posted. i like when cats post a buncha other cats' shit and hide theirs amongst it so they won't be identified. anyway the people that are bombing seattle are either wack and or in and out of jail. trains are the best thing since most motherfuckers are not willing to get good or drop shit except under bridges and in redmond (trains are sicc anyway). seattle could easily be kinged in the streets. just takes fucking smarts or lack there of, and the latter will get you clinked up. so the real kids are going to drop shots, but not as profusely as everyone would like. it's a fuckin' follow the leader thing, everyone's waitin' on eachother. and some cats just have gay sex w/ their pussy friends that walk into the wrong yards and wait until they get kicked out and run back crying to them. then they act like they'd do shit. next time if certain kids show up in certain yards i don't think that certain kids will leave happy. anyway, seattle has potential to be crushed, people have done it, people might even do it again, but for now it's sorta barren as far as big cities go. and broadway has never taken down the fagflags since the parades which succs. one day i'll take the fuccing advice of these older cats and move permanently. seattle kids seem to take shit over when they move as you can see.

PS assfuck-shhhhhhh

i can't believe i'm typing on the internet

Guest socrates

Re: gay

Originally posted by DrownInMyCum

the gosa shit was the tightest posted. i like when cats post a buncha other cats' shit and hide theirs amongst it so they won't be identified. anyway the people that are bombing seattle are either wack and or in and out of jail. trains are the best thing since most motherfuckers are not willing to get good or drop shit except under bridges and in redmond (trains are sicc anyway).

GOSA and LOHS now only hit the wall in redmond..... Seattle will be crushed again I have faith that there a couple kids that if with the right motivation will be :king: 's

Re: gay

Originally posted by DrownInMyCum

the gosa shit was the tightest posted. i like when cats post a buncha other cats' shit and hide theirs amongst it so they won't be identified. anyway the people that are bombing seattle are either wack and or in and out of jail. trains are the best thing since most motherfuckers are not willing to get good or drop shit except under bridges and in redmond (trains are sicc anyway). seattle could easily be kinged in the streets. just takes fucking smarts or lack there of, and the latter will get you clinked up. so the real kids are going to drop shots, but not as profusely as everyone would like. it's a fuckin' follow the leader thing, everyone's waitin' on eachother. and some cats just have gay sex w/ their pussy friends that walk into the wrong yards and wait until they get kicked out and run back crying to them. then they act like they'd do shit. next time if certain kids show up in certain yards i don't think that certain kids will leave happy. anyway, seattle has potential to be crushed, people have done it, people might even do it again, but for now it's sorta barren as far as big cities go. and broadway has never taken down the fagflags since the parades which succs. one day i'll take the fuccing advice of these older cats and move permanently. seattle kids seem to take shit over when they move as you can see.

PS assfuck-shhhhhhh

i can't believe i'm typing on the internet

:rolleyes: :D ;)

Archived