Some fun pictures froms eattle

Guest tragic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: No Props to the Pi Guys

Originally posted by cornhustla

Look at this misrepresentation of Seattle.

Pi Rats are like the shit on a writers shoe..

Yeah INI have got a ok rep.

And i like Consume Less Live More.

And yall can get off of the older dudes nuts that dont even paint in seattle any more..

Show some real shit.

Show em whos rocken it.

so you post some flix.

Guest socrates

Last time I was in seattle which was a while ago the only three inviduals up all over were blink, gusto and kosher....guess what they probably still are.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I smell a bias opinion... ;)

Your just one of the pi rats looken for fame on the internet, cause every body plus the toys push you faggots around in seattle.

You guys are fucken queers...

I remember PUNKEN Etea.

and Tellen one of the Pi members that i had been dissen there shit around town.. and why..

while he sat there and asked how they could improve.. and that was with his boys being around...

You bitches are a disease. Get the picture already.

Guest born to lose

i stayed in seattle for a few months and from the looks of it all these spots that are getting posted are legal walls and chill spots..some of the graff looks good, but what is it if it aint illegal and raw..post some more tags or somethin that is against the law. where is the BTM?!?!?!

Originally posted by cornhustla

Your just one of the pi rats looken for fame on the internet, cause every body plus the toys push you faggots around in seattle.

You guys are fucken queers...

I remember PUNKEN Etea.

and Tellen one of the Pi members that i had been dissen there shit around town.. and why..

while he sat there and asked how they could improve.. and that was with his boys being around...

You bitches are a disease. Get the picture already.

Hey hey hey....I just ment that to be funny. I aint no pirat circle jerk fag. I know who you are in that list you posted...infact homeboy(s) called you up on my cell phone a couple times...spookaloo like whoa.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by born to lose

where is the BTM?!?!?!

You know that seattle's BTM went to shit...bunch of kiddies who just claim and put in no work when all the old guys left the youngins just started to clame all the old tags and live off the work of others

Originally posted by socrates

You know that seattle's BTM went to shit...bunch of kiddies who just claim and put in no work when all the old guys left the youngins just started to clame all the old tags and live off the work of others

that's too bad.. BTM put in a lot of work on the streets, when kids only did the fucking vogue and comet walls..

but hey, i have a biased opinion..

fuck it, i still give a bump to all my btm homies..

tred

provok

aeon

seed

leaks

keas

smog172

sect

mds1

flare

kers

lewy

tron

take

adek

sone

werl

nome

sorry, no flicks.. but if someone posts a bizlove burner (ask someone from BAM) i'll post my old school ('92..) seattle flicks.

Archived