Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Devilush

Work.....why am i here?

okay here i am at work this morning and for some reason i feel surreal. like i shouldn't be here. thing is, i really dig this job and don't mind going to it. i feel like i've drank my 3rd beer and getting a little bit buzzed. why am i feeling this way? maybe i should go to jamba juice for an energy booster.

sup DEVILUSH.i work at the local skateshop as a part time to my factory.I love my factory but i cant always be there.that fuck face charlie runs it now.(do you know what i mean?)we will never feel right about our work unless we "make ourselves" or have a job that is made for us...

what kinda job do you have that allows you to get drunk anyway?!

FIZZY-LIFT-IT-DRINKS are good to get you going

check you out later....

heeey it's homie willy! i used to work at a skateshop here in downtown. that shit was chill. skate...make skateboards...have friends stop by...work with your friends...listen to hip hop...watch the skate videos...gank skate tools and stickers...ahhhh that was back in teh day for sure. oh yea, i work at an independent newspaper. dont' get me wrong, i love it. i just feel so...tipsy? i didn't drink yesterday though. geez, i drank everyday last week. so i needed a break. but for sure, woking in a place that doesn't keep you happy (ah-hem for all you corporate fools), there's just no point in staying there.

"corporate fools" can't comprehend our newspaper. same with the fall of the dot commers. you must be a corporate fool!

yesss i must be....now i feel all better. it was food that i was missing. ahhhhhhh. that jamba juice...razmatazz was off the hizzoook. oh shit, i chill with too many hip hop heads.

hip hop lingo is the funniest...yo kid,yo son

you haven't said a word of hip hop lingo and one slam! dun dunna...wus up dawg?i love hip hop but i'm a dude.

sup DEVILUSH!

just got off work..i think i could say i work in a trendy store disquised as a skate shop.."wanna be corps"

well i was doodling and looked up and the store owners were standing right there lookin at me and every body else was doing nothing...all they could do is luagh with me...i kinda give this additude that i dont care until you tell me what i should do.everybody else got the spanking...i got to go on break...weird

im just a boy from hawaii...do they think thats cool down here in arizona?they act like it...talk to me about surf and beaches...i let them dream .

well peace sista.....

i feel that way everyday at school, like 'what am i doing here'...kinda that feeling where you just know you should be out doing something else somewhere else...ya know? im being educated?

ahhhh kid fury, i feel ya. i hate that feeling. but at elast today is a much better day.

sup willy!

you hawaiian dude. i didn't know that you're in arizona! that's dope. how's everything down there? but it's funny how in skate shops they are so lenient. you can do shit and they tell you what to do, you do it. that's it. yea, work is so much better today. i have nothing to do really.

hey webster....i'm doing a lot better than yesterday thank you. i've answered my emails, i've checked my voicemail messages...now it's time to fight with the credit card companies. whut, whut! ha! i'm just bored. and it's already 10:30. webster are you at work?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Devilush:

are you at work?

yup.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

DO NOT!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO JAMBA JUICE! EVER!

why?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Devilush:

that shit is good enough to get me through the day

same here. Berry Lime Sublime! mmmmmmm

mmmmmm mine is razmatazzz with an energy booster. that's all i drink really. takes me forever to finish it though.

hello d'lush...

Today sucks... I HATE WORK & I HATE PEOPLE!

hmm.. but it is almost lunch time so I will be happy again -- hopefully.

ahhhhh it's jade's blue....girl i got your email and you are MIA. i missed ya! i'll have to email you back pretty soon. lunch is always good. it always boosts my energy up. aw, jade's blue...i hope you are doing okay...don't stress out!

webster....i could have sworn i sent you one!! grrrrr...dont stress. i'm working on the next one. making stickers through sticker guy. not to promote my mag...to promote....me! duh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this