Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S@T@N

Tabs

If anyone out there plays guitar, where do you get your tabs?

I usually go to Tabcrawler.com but it's been down for a bit now..

i usually get my tabs on my keyboard, but i only have one.

tab = .5"

STDs are caused by Jews.

tabs are for no talent hacks. if you can't figure it out by ear, you don't really know how to play guitar. you should quit and find something else to do to kill your time.

read a book.

You're right man.. I only wish I had as much talent at the guitar

as you apparently do playing the skin flute. Oh well... that kind of

skill's better left for fags like you anyway.

i figured out santana's Samba Pa Ti by ear when i was sixteen. i have never believed in tabs and i am a lazy fuck. they just don't help in advancing ones skill level. if you want to learn to play something, sit down in figure it out. if you have trouble figuring out things by ear, you shouldn't be playing a musical instrument to begin with. that is the sad truth. accept it.

yeah, and thats why tabs and other written music sheets are published.

dont even bother playing someone elses music, make your own.

"filthy filthy peurto ricans, burn....burn em all."

see?

real music notation and tabs are worlds apart. there is no comparison between the two. generally speaking, if someone can read notation they can figure the piece out by ear.

Originally posted by Glik0

i can play purple haze the kazoo, or however the fuck its spelled.

i can play purple haze on the telephone

4-5-8- 4-5-9-8- 4-5-8-5-4

do do do, do do de do, do do do, do dooooo

Guest socrates

Damn I thought that this thread was about pull tabs...fuck this

Originally posted by zorak

i figured out santana's Samba Pa Ti by ear when i was sixteen. i have never believed in tabs and i am a lazy fuck. they just don't help in advancing ones skill level. if you want to learn to play something, sit down in figure it out. if you have trouble figuring out things by ear, you shouldn't be playing a musical instrument to begin with. that is the sad truth. accept it.

you loser. Your just like the kids who make these statements about graff, but can't back up shit. watch:

well, you have no talent. 16? psshaww, I did it at 12

It doesn't MEAN anything. There aren't any regulations about who can and can't play an instument, and it isn't a competition either (unless, of course, you are SO insecure that you have to diss other people's musical abilities over the internet:rolleyes: )

so pull them knickers out of your crack man. Smoke a spliff- you're taking life too seriously

www.olga.net

mxtabs.net was perfect. my first search was for forty six and 2 by Tool,

and they happened to have it on the first page..

thanks

hey now turbo tommy tuffshit...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

you loser. Your just like the kids who make these statements about graff, but can't back up shit. watch:

well, you have no talent. 16? psshaww, I did it at 12

It doesn't MEAN anything. There aren't any regulations about who can and can't play an instument, and it isn't a competition either (unless, of course, you are SO insecure that you have to diss other people's musical abilities over the internet:rolleyes: )

so pull them knickers out of your crack man. Smoke a spliff- you're taking life too seriously

www.olga.net

like whoa. you told me off didn't you.

i was trying to make the point that if you apply yourself to what you are doing, even a kid can figure out a song if they try hard enough.

but alas you are right, i am a no talent hack. i think i am going to kill myself. i talk shit and then can't back it up. it's a good thing there are enforcers like you to keep me in line. i take these internet rants so seriously that without the approval of losers like you, i just can't go on...

i was actually 3 when i figured out Dvorak's New World Symphony with my hands tied behind my back. things like that matter so much to me, because i am so hardcore. but that is all over now since i am going to go jump off of a building. what a loss the world will have suffered once i am gone...

you jackass.

you need to take your own advise and just chill out. practice what you preach.

Zorak, remember to have pictures taken when you die and sent to me. I'll post 'em on ogrish.com.

Ahhh fuck you guys. Ive been playing forever but i have a poor ear. I cant figure out songs by listening to them for shit. But im still pretty good at guitar.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this