HOW WAS YOUR FUCKING WEEKEND THATS GREAT I COULD CARE LESS.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i ate percocets and drank like it was my way into nirvana thursday and friday. painted til the sun came up on saturday and sunday morning and then played golf dumb-early on sunday morning. golf is the wackest shit... especially when you don't play that shit and are still really fucked up from the night before. i did a nice ***hustlers train and some other assorted getover fr8 shit...

Guest Can you sign my book???

I actually painted this weekend, chilled smoked some els at this legal joint...Worked out the rust thats been building up...Couldve been better, couldve been worse......

Originally posted by DEE38

P. FUCKING S.

ON A DOPER NOTE, I WENT TO WET AND WILD LAST NITE.. SOME WATER PARK, MY SISTER GAVE ME AND MY BOY FREE TICKETS. SHIT WAS FUN. AND I ALSO WATCHED FEARDOTCOM. SHIT WAS WEIRD, REMINDED ME OF THE CELL.

FUCK YOU

She gave you free tickets too??

Damn.. way to fuck shit up for your

sister! :o

Guest uncle-boy

fuck i hate stupid ass inconsiderate pricks that steal from you when you have them over for a good time.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

anyways DEE since your the one always handing out hugs here's one for you.

:hug::)

Originally posted by uncle-boy

fuck i hate stupid ass inconsiderate pricks that steal from you when you have them over for a good time.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

anyways DEE since your the one always handing out hugs here's one for you.

:hug::)

awww thanks love. :: BIG HUGS :: for you too.

I bet no one steals from DPC, shit.

:madCHILLED WITH MY BOY I GLANCE OVER AT MY BOY,

and were saying Oh BOy. haha sorry i ad to bring up that camron song, haha

i spent very good tiem with a gurl then got stomped on now im working it up again. (see "fuck gurls i learn to love" thread)

Friday I went straight edge and just chilled with my boy and his corny ass girl until about 12 which is when we went out and routed up north with a few cans until 3. An uneventful night to say the least.

Saturday was interesting. I got mangled. My boy had 150 blues, half of which I think I ate. Can't really remember any of that night but I woke up broke as fuck in some girl's crib on the floor with like 10 other heads; none of which I've ever met before (or remember meeting).

Sunday I wake up at this girl's crib, as mentioned above, found out where I was, went home. Went to work at 12 feeling like a pile of dog shit, left at 5. Copped a bag, smoked a blunt, fell asleep at 6 PM. That made it a little easier to wake up for work this morning.

Something somewhat similiar happened to me a few weeks ago. My water line broke and shit and got tons of water all over the place...so the next da workers had to come in and pack shit up into boxes so they could tear up the carpet and dry everything out and so on. Well i had no idea that they were packing shit up in the other room thatw as dry, and I had some herb in this little box along with a few packs of papers. Well these fuckers opened my box up, stoe my herb and left my papers. I was so pissed because i had to go through all the boxes to find out that they stle the herb i was looking to smoke. They're lucky their country bumpkin asses didn't come back to my house. I feel your pain dee, it's not expensive ass camera that wasn't, but they did come in my house and steal my herb. fuckers...on a lighter note. i had a good weekend, we checked out some old abandoned factory, smoked quite a bit, i scaffled up shit and painted, painted more, cruised arond and puffed more, then came home had some pizza and kool-aid then passed out.

:mad: SO MY WEEKEND WAS ALMOST PERFECT.

I MEAN SHIT. THE USUAL, CHILLED WITH MY BOY AND THE HOMEBOY AT THEIR PAD, DRANK, HIT THE PEACE PIPE 394839 TIMES, HAD SUPPOSEDLY COOL PEOPLE OVER, STRIPPERS CAME, THEY KISSED. SOME OTHERS GIRLS KISSED, TEEHEEHEE, TRIPPLE KISSED LIKE WHOA. MY BOYS ROCKED OUT ON THEIR GUITARS, SANG A BIT, JUST YOU KNOW. GOOD TIMES. THEN I WAKE UP, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY... I GLANCE OVER AT MY BOY, BEAUTIFUL. I GLANCE OVER AT ONE OF HIS HUGE SPEAKER THINGS. HEY MAN, WHERES MY EXPENSIVE AND NEW MINOLTA CAMERA??????? THE ONE MY STRICT ASS SISTER LET ME BORROW??!?! THE ONE SHE TRUSTED ME WITH?? FUCK. ITS GONE. WE STRIP SEARCH THE ENTIRE HOUSE.... FOUR OF US. THEM SUPPOSEDLY COOL PEOPLE STOLE IT. FUCKING STOLE IT. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I AM GOING TO GET SO FUCKING BEAT UP WHEN MY SISTER FINDS OUT I LOST HER CAMERA AT A HOUSE PARTY. MY WEEKEND WAS ALMOST PERFECT, FUCK.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND OH WHO CARES

<3

<3

Guest -MOE LESTER-

well lets see

friday night.....smoked a few bowls and just sat at home

saturday.....smoked more weed, did nothing

sunday.....smoked more weed, went driving around the city

monday....im sick as fuck now and i feel like fucking shit and i cant move, i almost threw up my food...my parents threatened to take me to the doctors and drug test me because they think im doing drugs....bleh...LIFE IS REAL FUCKING GOOD...FUCK YA'LL

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

not true in fact the og digi camera that started off dpc got stolen from me with all my cds.. haters:mad:

dont worry barto, i will find those pricks.

then proceed to false crack them, knee them in their heads then throw them into the nearest body of water.

its what i do.

Archived