Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well I was in Manhattan last night spending my time @ some cheesy little Soho bar and as I'm walking out I see these little college girls, maybe even High School, (they looked young), squatting down on the sidewalk with their jeans around their ankles. So my pace quickened, heart and feet, and upon closer inspection I saw that the little cuties were urinating right in the middle of Park Ave. Yep, the pee was trickling right down into the street, little streams of it. Even though their drunken behavior was quite crude and low-class, I was still turned on by the whole image. I mean you have 3 little buttery, milky-white asses, and spread pussies staring you right in the face how else should you feel ya know. Disgusted and aroused all at once. Even the amount of urine that came out of them was cute..........damn.---------2003 on a good note.

hahahahahah i love it!!! i knew i wasn't the only local perv!!

i have a question. for you long islanders. especailly those involved in mds. as i recall seeing those ricks action sports pics i saw, who painted to the right of odesk's yellow piece and to the left of anus's black piece? cause i went there a few days ago and saw some thing that was just...strange. its definitly differnet from the pics that were posted on here. just wondering. i think i have some disease that forgets images or whateverthefuck, i dont know.

and yes, to the person above me, dont you know that long island is all about discussion and NOT for bombing? fucks sake.

Originally posted by LIL' RICHBOY

Well I was in Manhattan last night spending my time @ some cheesy little Soho bar and as I'm walking out I see these little college girls, maybe even High School, (they looked young), squatting down on the sidewalk with their jeans around their ankles. So my pace quickened, heart and feet, and upon closer inspection I saw that the little cuties were urinating right in the middle of Park Ave. Yep, the pee was trickling right down into the street, little streams of it. Even though their drunken behavior was quite crude and low-class, I was still turned on by the whole image. I mean you have 3 little buttery, milky-white asses, and spread pussies staring you right in the face how else should you feel ya know. Disgusted and aroused all at once. Even the amount of urine that came out of them was cute..........damn.---------2003 on a good note.

Since when does Park Avenue run through Soho?

So are you questioning the authenticity of my story, is that it?? I was in a bar South of fucking Houston Street, and ended up walking towards Park Ave with a friend of mine later on that night. Are you satisfied with that answer or would you like me to give you a more detailed explanation of the route we took. Thanks for pointing that out though you little bastard........

Originally posted by LIL' RICHBOY

So are you questioning the authenticity of my story, is that it?? I was in a bar South of fucking Houston Street, and ended up walking towards Park Ave with a friend of mine later on that night. Are you satisfied with that answer or would you like me to give you a more detailed explanation of the route we took. Thanks for pointing that out though you little bastard........

No problem dude.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

i have a question. for you long islanders. especailly those involved in mds. as i recall seeing those ricks action sports pics i saw, who painted to the right of odesk's yellow piece and to the left of anus's black piece? cause i went there a few days ago and saw some thing that was just...strange. its definitly differnet from the pics that were posted on here. just wondering. i think i have some disease that forgets images or whateverthefuck, i dont know.

and yes, to the person above me, dont you know that long island is all about discussion and NOT for bombing? fucks sake.

WELL IMA GO THERE TODAY AND FLIK SOME SHIT..IM BRINGING A LARGE CAN O PAINT TO COVER THAT ZOKES.

THERES NO FLIK TO THE RIGHT OF OD .JUST A GATE.

some kid who is obviously not involved with the matter in any way, or even able to wager a good guess it would seem.....

tonite was interesting....goes something like this:

free show....got to watch a bunch of silly kids who have succeeded in being INCREDIBLY "unique" by all dying their hair purple and wearing large pants.

opted against bombing tonite as i am very lazy and also a piece of shit.

went to girlfriends house. had ramen and a bunch of sex. in that order. decided i wanted to go home.

drove home on all the roads that were NOT YET plowed. stopped to get SURGE. and alot of it at 3am. saw some kid i havent seen in 4 years and some shady guy standing in the snow asked if i wanted to buy a bike. no thanks, Tyler will pass on that one.

continued driving home. intoxicated off of alot of good sex, surge, AT THE DRIVE IN, and fun. tried to hit some telephone poles with love taps but was unsuccessful in my skids. i need to practice more. but that can wait for another day.

i know that all of that has nothing to do with anything, but i know you all care. SCORE.

I NEVER MADE IT TO RICK'S...THE BLUNT SMOKE WAS TO THICK AND WE MADE A WRONG TURN.PLUS I HAD LOTS OF LAUNDRY TO DO.

I WASNT GUNNA PAINT OVER ZOKES. I JUST DONT LIKE SOME OF THE STORIES I HEAR.ID ONLY PAINT OVER MYSELF CUZ I SUCK.I JUST HOPE NO ONE PAINTED MY RAMP.ILL POO MY PANTS. TYLER ...WELCOME TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT POSSE.DO YOU HAVE YOUR UNION CARD.

I FOUGHT ODESK ONCE AND HE KNOCKED OUT ALL MY TEETH.NOW I HAVE WOODEN ONES LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON.LOL

im going there now.

ill see if i see any of you there.

ILL GO THERE TODAY.DESPITE ALL THE RAIN AND SNOW.

STILL WANNA MEET IN THE RAINY WEATHER?

WHY WOULD YOU WANNA MEET ANYONE OF "US" THERE.

WAIT ..ILL HOLD THE UMBRELLA WHILE YOU PAINT.OK?

OR..YOU CAN HOLD THE UMBRELLA FOR ME...:crazy:

Guest UuserWnameK

some writer buffed ste wit a unfinished bomb and i went over that cawse odesk took my spot