Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well at least he said almost everything so that gives LI some sort of hope, right??...............Bushwick, huh nigga? Can't fuck with that location I guess...I mean shit you came from an environment where shit was real hardcore and where the true roots of graffiti were established, right? Get your stupid Bushwick ass outta are thread.

CHINEASE FOOD OH GOD NO WAY FOR A HANG OVER......IM FEELIN THE EFFECTS OF THE WHITE CASTLE FROM HELL DEATH BURGERS RIGHT NOW.....NEVA AGAIN ... STRICTLY TACO BELL AN PIZZA FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH... ANYWAY CHILL TIME LAS NIGHT EVEN THOUGH BARS AINT MY SCENE... GOOD LOOKS ON THE INVITE ... PEACE!!

vh1 classics shows some really dope classic vids, but man do they show some really really bad shit too, and i watch it just for those.....lol.

this had no point, just felt like saying that cause i have it on now.

i seriously need a life, this i know.

Can you sign my book??? give me a call or an email, i need to speak to you....peace

i find gatorade works well for those hangovers...peace

flesheater....is this a pikture of you?

FLESHEATER

ANNEX 2 THIS THREAD

http://www.toohot4u.com/

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

you cant shit on long island...didnt you hear? we are the next seattle according to the music "industry". what does that have to do with graff? nothing, but if you were planning on starting a pop punk band now would be the time.

if i had as many fill ins as brand new had paid entires at their show tonight i would be all country. fuck all city, alllllllllllllllllllllll country! congrats to those guys.

Guest jacks raging bile duct

some one needs to put a stop to these corny ass bands and people who listen to them.

it seems like everyone knows someone who is in a pussified emo/punk/homo (or whatever else you wanna call it) band.

fuckin shit is sickening, and all these little dumb ass groupie low lives with no self esteem are coming out of the woodwork to let everyone know THEY know someone in a band, they have no reason for living so they search for meaning by trying to ride off of what some one else is doing, such a sad story. i guess it makes them feel special and important to know someone who is doing something for themselves.anyway these people need to be bound and gagged and thrown head first into jet engines, bands and fans included.

but back to the program, its coming up on 2003 and i still hate everything.

some things never change

Guest jacks raging bile duct

yes, my bile duct is raging

and the next person that tells me "oh but i really identify with the lyrics" is gonna be sleeping in the ICU.

Originally posted by From Autumn

thats why its good to have hidden imagery of anal sex in your lyrics, so you can laugh when the 15 year old girls come up and tell you how much they can identify with what your going through. ouch!!

..........i wonder about you sometimes man....i really do.

but back to the program, its coming up on 2003 and i still hate everything.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00279841f00000011.jpg'>

dont worry about it man, anus hates everyone too.

HAHAHA YEA.... PEOPLE JUS DONT UNDERSTAND..... WHEATPASTES ON LI HAHAHA FUCKING ILL!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT SHIT!

MERRY FESTIVUS TO ALL.... CAUSE ITS FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US..... NOW FOR THE FEATS OF STRENGTH!!

MAY YOUR NEW YEARS BE FILLED WITH WARM SUNRISES ON THE HORIZON... A NIGHTS WORK IS OVER AN DONE.

Originally posted by inus12

flesheater....is this a pikture of you?

FLESHEATER

ANNEX 2 THIS THREAD

http://www.toohot4u.com/

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

yo pg is back up

Well I was in Manhattan last night spending my time @ some cheesy little Soho bar and as I'm walking out I see these little college girls, maybe even High School, (they looked young), squatting down on the sidewalk with their jeans around their ankles. So my pace quickened, heart and feet, and upon closer inspection I saw that the little cuties were urinating right in the middle of Park Ave. Yep, the pee was trickling right down into the street, little streams of it. Even though their drunken behavior was quite crude and low-class, I was still turned on by the whole image. I mean you have 3 little buttery, milky-white asses, and spread pussies staring you right in the face how else should you feel ya know. Disgusted and aroused all at once. Even the amount of urine that came out of them was cute..........damn.---------2003 on a good note.