Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DATSTFC
Originally posted by egest737

throw pink in there to...and that stupid cunt from no doubt...i wanna tear my ear drums out...

Throw Gwen in there? Oh no E your killin me All the other bitches yeah!

But not that freaky little piece of ass. :D

LONG ISLAND IS A PLACE THAT TENDS TO GET NO RESPECT EVEN THOUGH IT HAS SPAWNED ALOT OF DOPE WRITERS AN BOMBERS.... LONG ISLAND INCLUDES SUFFOLK, NASSAU, QUEENS AND BROOKLYN EVEN THOUGH QUEENS AN BROOKLYN ARE PART OF NYC THEY ARE STILL ON LONG ISLAND NO MATTER HOW MUCH URBAN LEGEND HAS TRIED TO DISPELL THIS FACT! FOR THE MOST PART THOUGH LI IS JUS A SUBURB OF NYC... LITERALLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVE ON LONG ISLAND.... FROM THE SUFFOLK / NASSAU BORDER ITS ABOUT A 45 MIN DRIVE TO MANHATTAN (DEPENDING ON TRAFFIC).

AIGHT JUS A LITTLE INFO ABOUT LI... LIKE IT OR HATE IT THERE ARE ALOT OF WRITERS OUT THERE ON THAT ISLAND MANY OF WHOM YOULL NEVER SEE BUT SOME OF WHOM YOU PROBABLY HAVE PHOTOS IN YOUR ROOM OF.... BUT YOULL NEVER KNOW.... BECAUSE LI GETS NO RESPECT?!?

THIS IS OMUTHAFUCKEN DESK ON MY BROTHAS SHIT DRUNK AS A FUCKIN HOBO YOU NERDS.... GET UP GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE RECORD ... IF BECK OR DUNER READ THIS THERE IS NO FUCKIN BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU GUYS... DO YOUR THING ILL DO MINE!

PROPS TO ALOT OF GRAF DORKS ON LI... ANUS, DEMOE2, NEKS, SLAM, DAMA, DFECT, OWE (EVEN THOUGH HE THINKS IM A PUSSY), BECK, DUNER, STE, AN ALOT OF WHOM I FORGOT...... OH WELL IM OFF FOR ANOTHER 12 PACK...

......AG FRONT SHOW DEC 22ND --AG FRONT, MURPHYS LAW AN A COUPLE OTHER BANDS,,, CBGB'S IN NYC BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!

Originally posted by inus12

TYLER....GET AT ME. I NEED SOME PHOTOSHOP INFO ABOUT THE STENCIL SHIT.....SORRY I FORGOT.

PEAZ.

THEE MOST BLUNTED?

im too lazy to go into my email...

the way i usually go about doing anything stencil related in PS is i just go to "image"------> "mode" and make sure that its in grayscale. then over to "image" ---------> "adjust" -------> "threshold". once your there just adjust it till it looks right.

by the way, none of those stencils pictured were mine. they're of his girlfriends face.

Guest DATSTFC
Originally posted by egest737

yo dats..mak told me he went bombin with you and his boy..let me know whats good so i can school you.haha..

What up E What cha gonna School?? ha ha ha

Originally posted by AMEBIX

LONG ISLAND INCLUDES SUFFOLK, NASSAU, QUEENS AND BROOKLYN EVEN THOUGH QUEENS AN BROOKLYN ARE PART OF NYC THEY ARE STILL ON LONG ISLAND NO MATTER HOW MUCH URBAN LEGEND HAS TRIED TO DISPELL THIS FACT!

Dont be retarded. First, find your capslock key and calm the fuck down.

Second, Queens is on an island thats long, but LI is Nassau / Suffolk, and Queens / BK is NYC. The reason LI gets no respect is LI writers just bomb LI. Being a king on LI means nothing anywhere else.

Being a king on LI means nothing anywhere else.

and i would imagine the same goes for those who only hit queens, or only hit bklyn. i agree with going all city, but cmon there are WAY too many dudes from the city who talk mad shit about being this "up" writer and they only hit their boro. give it up

Originally posted by the_gooch

and i would imagine the same goes for those who only hit queens, or only hit bklyn. i agree with going all city, but cmon there are WAY too many dudes from the city who talk mad shit about being this "up" writer and they only hit their boro. give it up

The difference is there are spots in the boros that get mad respect, along train lines and highways and streets. LI doesnt have any of that.

"Standing on the beach with a COCK in my MOUTH Staring at the sea, staring at the sand Staring down the COCK at the FAG on the ground I can see his open mouth but I hear no sound I'm alive I'm dead

I'm the stranger BLOWING an arab I can turn and walk away or I can SUCK HIS DICK

Staring at the sky, staring at the sun

Whichever I chose it amounts to the same Absolutely nothing I feel the steel COCK jump, smooth in my hand Staring at the sea, staring at the sand Staring at myself, reflected in the eyes of the dead man on the beach The dead man on the beach"

LOL_________________________________________________________

http://www.imgmag.net/images/handsmelikepot/ALIAS12.jpg'>

WSKrew you fuckin goof........u say LI writer's just bomb LI and that's all. There is absolutely no truth to that because I can name you dozens of writers who originated in Long Island but have spent time bombing in the boroughs of NcapsYlockC. Hmmm just a few off the top of my balding head........Cees-Pace-Ave..SWK--Foe,Marz-Eo-GHS...Det MCI, Jems ABK...and the list goes on and on.