Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HOPE THIS HELPS...IF NOT GO TO....

IF THIS DONT HELP THEN GO TO IMGMAG.NET

THEY LOAD WHATEVER SIZE.YOU LOAD A BIG FLIK...IT POSTS A BIG FLIK.

FROM PHOTANGO.COM

What if my image is a non-standard size?

Fotango will automatically crop your image to fit the dimensions of the print size you chose. To minimize cropping, be sure your photo has the proper aspect ratio before you upload it for printing.

The following aspect ratios are standard:

For a 4 x 6" print, your photo should have an aspect ratio of 1 : 1.5

For a 5 x 7" print, your photo should have an aspect ratio of 1 : 1.4

For a 6 x 8" print, your photo should have an aspect ratio of 1 : 1.33

For an 8 x 10" print, your photo should have an aspect ratio of 1 : 1.25

How do I ensure I get the highest quality prints?

Although Fotango will print your photo in the size you choose, certain photos do not have sufficient resolution to produce high quality prints in all sizes.

Fotango recommends that you use the following guidelines as a general rule: multiply the size of your image (in inches) by 127 to find the minimum resolution:

Print Size Minimum Image Resolution

4 x 6 512 x 768 pixels

4.5 x 6 576 x 768 pixels

5 x 6.5 640 x 832 pixels

5 x 7 640 x 896 pixels

6 x 8 768 x 1016 pixels

8 x 10 1016 x 1272 pixels

20 x 30 2544 x 3816 pixels

If the quality of your image does not meet these guidelines, the quality of your print may be affected. And please note these file sizes are for non-compressed images. If you compress your image file this can affect the print quality.

Originally posted by inus12

[bis that still about the time jerk rolled up on you and you where buffing his shit. that shite is dead.arn is a cool cat. plus jerk is away for awile....

FuckYourTwat.03' [/b]

nah man, it was more like i was walking through a place i left my cans from painting during the day and hit a quick fill on a piece of ply on my way out to dust a few scrap cans....then vomet rolled on me the next day....haha there was a jerks oneliner on the board, but it was too faded for me to see so whatever. i didnt really care, but it would seem that they did.

sucks that jerks is away though, i actually liked his stuff.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00279841f00000009.jpg'>

sitting on the can bored out of my mind i just drew this out...thanks to od and demo for taking a complete and utter piece of shit toy and.....making me less toy i guess. i dont know how anyone can put up with a shithead like me but i actually learned some stuff from you guys, thanks alot.

yeah, so its 3am....im going to watch cartoon network now. thats enough of this asshole getting sentimental.