Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

inus12, i posted that yesterday. today its all raining and shitty out. yesterday, it wasnt raining, it was just cloudy.

i am the weather man.

NOW ITS SNOWING TODAY. SO...ILL GO TOMMORROW.BUUT,YOUUL SEE THIS TOMMORROW AND IT WILL BE THE NEXT DAY. AND WHO KNOWS IF IT'LL BE RAINING OR SNOWING OR WHAT.

SO...I DONT KNOW.JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT THE WEATHERS WILL BE LIKE FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND ILL FIGURE IT OUT.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Wasted too much time trying to post flics, but they are not working so fuck Fotango, but LI is the greatest place on earth....:rolleyes:

I just noticed something... Long Islanders talk alot...

no fucking shit, notice its been the same 5 people posting on this shit. im never responding again, unless its a new thread with pics. and my scanner is getting a new cd so i can work it...fuck this thread noone reply please.

i agree, well here are some from me...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/3622/27762'>

zoo abk pitt 93

ahhh ABK man...I'm gettin' all nostalgic now. You know they covered up that foundation entirely, it's all filled in with concrete...so much history down the drain ya know. Actually it had fallen off in its last couple of years I guess. I remember biking over there almost every day during High School and there was always something new, everyday. Even artsy kids from my H.S painted there on occasion and my school didn't produce many writers at all. Shit I'm gettin all melancholy, lol. oh well.........hey Gooch what do you write if you don't mind me askin'??

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know wut pisses my off about long island...regardless of how toy you are or where you are in LI. If there is graf up out there, I always see half ass quik outlines or tag. Kinda like, it was like hurry up I don't wanna be seen and bounce quikly. Or maybe you didn't mave much paint. But yo, Long Island is so dead and cops only patroll if they are going to a call. You could drop fills in Sunrise Hwy and get fame. Don't be pussy. I lived in LI many years ago, and seen mad fills, but now it's just bullshit. I'm gonna come back and show you how it's done. anyone remember OCP

Bad inc. & dj kaz

Present:

PIECE NOT WAR

Place to be:

The Bold O’ Doneghue

2 Ocean Avenue

East Rockaway, NY

Across the street from the East Rockaway train station

(L.I.R.R./Long Beach train)

Show starts at 9pm--till…

$5.00 Cover

DJ KAZ and Kurios will be cutting the beats all nite long

21 TO ENTER /// PLEASE! NO WRITING ON THE BATHROOM WALLS, WE WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT TO BRING YOU ANOTHER UP COMING SHOW …

Artist include:

SONIC.002, INK76, JOE61, CRAZY EDDIE, KA, DEL TF5, RUKUS, EDSKI, RAGE IHS, KURIOS, KAPO, EDEC, EBY and others…

Originally posted by Thomas Crown

Bad inc. & dj kaz

Present:

PIECE NOT WAR

Place to be:

The Bold O’ Doneghue

2 Ocean Avenue

East Rockaway, NY

Across the street from the East Rockaway train station

(L.I.R.R./Long Beach train)

Show starts at 9pm--till…

$5.00 Cover

DJ KAZ and Kurios will be cutting the beats all nite long

21 TO ENTER /// PLEASE! NO WRITING ON THE BATHROOM WALLS, WE WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT TO BRING YOU ANOTHER UP COMING SHOW …

Artist include:

SONIC.002, INK76, JOE61, CRAZY EDDIE, KA, DEL TF5, RUKUS, EDSKI, RAGE IHS, KURIOS, KAPO, EDEC, EBY and others…

sorry...its may23rd...