Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8oholic

TO QUIT THE JOB? OR NOT TO QUIT THE JOB??

Guest imported_Tesseract

I cant really have a say, but that fact that it crosses your mind like that could mean that A)Your job is pissing you off and B) you have some sort of backup or if not you have the will to be a free ninja!

I say DO IT!

Guest beardo

quit smoking fool..

you got racegas to burn.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

yo dunny

you need them duckets

there are better jobs, but theres alot worse ones too

and i know them bills are stackin up

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

yo son, if you got stacks of paper like whoa, then yeah, ixnay that ish..

otherwise, keep on flossin in the free world till something bettah comes along nah mean!

Guest Swizel

Jobs are only for the coolest people.

So if your not cool.

then quit.

Ps: I got massgas.

sounds like your getting things moving where your at now....but then again if your tired of where your at, have some money in the bank and need a change then go for it....

im going neutral here just because im a big fan of security...ie: the same old shit with minimal finacial risks or adventure

i'm quittin soon. couple more weeks of this and i'm off. little vakay in the great north for a few weeks in between should sooth this nigga here, then it's into full swing with self employment.

holla.

you back marlboro? i didn't recognize you with all that shit dick on your lip. you gotta stop eating the corporate ass after they blow a load in your eye.

dude, fuck the great white north... that shit is dead, yo.

come to detroit with me... 10 whole cars in a week...

Guest duffman

^ haha sorry that made me laugh for some reason even though I think hes a bigger fag then seeking..

But anyways... Keep your job, you need the money

marlboro don't get all warm and cozy you cockchuggin faggot, you're still in the running for 'which newbie got ass fucked' the hardest. don't step or be more funny fool.

marlboro don't get all warm and cozy you cockchuggin faggot, you're still in the running for 'which newbie got ass fucked' the hardest. don't step or be more funny fool.

DUDE I WISH I HAD A COMEBACK BUT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused:

PLEASE MAKE SENSE IF YOU WANT TO ROCK WITH ME, OTHERWISE JUST GO DOODLE IN THE MARGINS OF YOUR MATH HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING

GEE I'M SORRY. I MUST'VE HAD MY ROOMATES COCK IN MY MOUTH AGAIN WHEN I GURGLED THAT LITTLE TIDBIT....

SUCKA, BE MORE FUNNY OR BOUNCE.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this