Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kodak

got in a car wreck today and....to make a long story short im a voice of the voicless

im driving down a neighbor hood at 8 in the morning. theres alot of cars parked on the side of the street and theres a truck driving on the same road in the opposite direction. i slow down to let the truck pass. as its passing i turn my wheels into the street so i can pass. but the passing truck suddenly slows almost to a stop and almost rams the side of my car. so i slam my brakes and swerve back to the right and i clip the side of a parked truck. so i pull over and get out of my car quick enough to see the truck that almost hit me speeding away and i wasnt able to get the license plate number. so they blame me for the accident. and there was no witnesses. fuck the system. i think i can now be considered a 'voice of the voiceless.'

does anyone wanna start a coalition?

Guest socrates

Yeah if you drive a hopptie then it wouldn't of mattered that hit another car as along there wern't any witnesses.

sadly...

looks like youve been had sucka!

you will end up paying for the guys truck while the other participant in this accident just laughs that he got away with this crime.

dude i was driving down the street and this fag thought i was gonna hit him so he swirved and hit a parked car. he got out thinking i was gonna exchange names and numbers and i just split. what a sucka.

Originally posted by Pistol

dude i was driving down the street and this fag thought i was gonna hit him so he swirved and hit a parked car. he got out thinking i was gonna exchange names and numbers and i just split. what a sucka.

was it you that almost hit me?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this