people committing suicide.

BoB Hope ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im sorry

most of the time i wish i could just end my life cause i know things will get much better from then on...death to me is like a gift..so is life...

reasons why i dont throw myself off a bridge or throw myself upon a highway vehicle or hang myself or go to a shooting range and "accidently" shooting myself and have my family sue them for it...

1.i would never be able to experience what it would be like to love and cherish "my wife"..when i get one..waiting till their 50%off..

2.never be able to have children..teach my daughter or son what life is and what it is...i'll give them the answer.i will also love them.

3.i always wanted to grow old with my loved one..have a big family and see the wonderous love that my grandprents show for thier family.

4.i'll never be able to write my book.:)

5.plus i have a lot of friends and family that would be torn apart from my death..knowing i didnt fullfil my destiny.

one time i had the chance to die..i prayed and prayed and prayed to God to let me die...then i got some type of food poisoning that had no explination of where i got it from..i was dying, but after i was cured..i was happy to be alive..maybe that was the answer to my prayers....

Guest Are2

i can't decide

if it's worse to live or die

i'm stuck

at never enough

and the corner of never again

here is a hint

don't call someone who just sits by the phone

..leave them alone

i loved the first few days

but its no fun playing a game you always lose

i couldn't talk to save my life

i couldn't talk to save my life........

..i love that band

Guest Are2

willy i just read your post

it reminded me that i'm not into having kids mostly because i don't want to pass on my shitty attitude, my depression, my self destructive tendencies, my pessimism.....etcetcetc

maybe i'll grow out of this when i'm fifty

you all just gotta know that you cant control other people, you can only control yourself. that may not seem like the best thing to tell someone when youre trying to help them through something like this, but he had to do what felt was best for him

have the people that think a person is stupid for committing suicide, or have no respect for them, ever felt suicidal? its not an easy thing to fight

and when youre to the pont of being suicidal, you dont really feel like fighting so much

Guest HELLSATAN

went to a party last weekend for a friend that died in a drunk driving accident a little while ago and there was something you could sign to... I dunno just to sign and some kid signed "see you soon.....jorsh" kinda creepy cause no one knows who the kid is but I guess we will soon when he kills himself

Ive lost two friends to suicide one hung herself and another jumped in front of a train. All I can say is that its the most selfish way out of life

Archived