Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
•nakone•

color contacts are ill

Guest duffman

I like the x....

id be freaken eyeryone out

Guest postaholic

that 'X' one is dope... that shit would look cool as fuck... like youre dead or some shit

ahahahaha

:lol:

Guest uncle-boy

yeah color contacts rule!!!!

if your gay.;)

Guest uncle-boy

sorry they just remind me of these raver fags that wear um to look "cool"

dude... they are cool.. look at them.. what would you wear them for... to look gay?... nah, but u might associate them with gay.. because thats like the ultimate diss word

they remind me of somthing marlyn mansion would do or some other "heavy MTV metal" band would do and i dont recall when that was ever cool in anyones books unless your a nu-metal kid then i guess it would be he hot shit:D

no way i am forced to wear contacts to correct my vision, its a fuckuing bitch you dont know how lucky you are if you dont need to where them, so if you dont need to do your self a favor and dont, i wish i could

the red ones are cool...everyone thinks your piss high and drunk 24/7. also the contacts where the white part of your eye is black and the black part of the eye is white, those are weird. the guitarist from limp bizkit had them...booooo...

Guest SPLINTER

the only war im wearing those is if i wear one of one color and one of the other color like blue and red.

or if their white.

Guest chicken bone

That shit is for punk ass attention hungry kids with fat wallets and no self-esteem.

Any cornball who wears that shit is either doing it for the shock value and attention, or to try to fake their way into some preconcieved ideal of beauty.

I clown anyone that wears color contacts, most of them are terribly insecure, or straight brainless.

Guest krie

i want the ones with the X

or the twirly ones

those are nuts, can u get em even if u dont need to wear any form of glasses/contacts ?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this