what happened to all the interesting conversation in here?

fr8oholic

haha..........chirst, stuck in shotgun, with fr8oh with the blue and red behind us....

like cassidey and the sundance kid....although maybe with a better ending?

dood, we'll be on foxs greatest police chases 3,547,940...i can die a happy man

oj and ac, but fuck a white bronco....

we should all have a turbo cannonball run......with ups across the country....holla

nyc to sf.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can't drive stick worth shit right so last night this bitch mutherfucker rolls on me while i stalled the fucker out at a light.He gets all tough and circles the block.Now I'm coasting (yo i fucked up deal with this) dudes cars packed with preteen faggots screaming and calling me on.Dude starts taping his brakes trying to get me to stalle again.

I'm not having this so I rolled up beside the faggots spit on the fella in shootie and called them on...........no one wanted to fight little ol me whats this?

If I owned a gun I would of filled this kids moms car with holes I fucking swear it.

Originally posted by mental invalid

haha..........chirst, stuck in shotgun, with fr8oh with the blue and red behind us....

like cassidey and the sundance kid....although maybe with a better ending?

dood, we'll be on foxs greatest police chases 3,547,940...i can die a happy man

oj and ac, but fuck a white bronco....

we should all have a turbo cannonball run......with ups across the country....holla

nyc to sf.....

word man. this cars actually got some decent pep. seeking'll tell yah... hahahah.. designated driver like whoa!

Guest willy.wonka

talkin bout...get out the way biach get out the way...oooooh, get out the way, get out the way bitch get out the way!

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

holla, holla

roe- holla

werd, turbo chargers are so fly.

man, id love to put a turbo on my car. but id be doing the work myself, and thatd be just too difficult....drilling oil pans and such...

thank god for super chargers.

Archived