Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8oholic

what happened to all the interesting conversation in here?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I would bump the Superstring Theory thread, but I am scheduled to be intensely drunk in an island for 4 days straight starting tomorrow morning. It'll have to wait. Beer,

El Mamerro loves rubbing it in

:rolleyes: And your so good at it too....damn you! When is it my turn to party on an island and drink lots of cheap beer...:huh?: nevermind....

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

You want some convo…

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

:rolleyes: And your so good at it too....damn you! When is it my turn to party on an island and drink lots of cheap beer...:huh?: nevermind....

you already did with the DPC!!! wutwut

Guest platapie

channel zero has been going down the crapper over the past year or more, you guys should all jon the dpc and start partying liek theres no tommroow then post picutres. trust me itll be cool.

Guest postaholic

sorry yall, i dont got a comp yet at my new place, so my threads are limited...

sucks for yall huh? :o

:lol:

Guest socrates

I just tried to see how far I could jump off a deck and watched a man have "sex" with a tree...your's sounded like more fun:rolleyes:

word. i think ive posted like 10 times in the last week. nothin worth my time lately......

come on fellas...

Guest socrates

The only problem is that when I sober up i'm gonna jave to watch the video of me jumping into some bushe...ohh yeah

Guest sneak

ive been trying to put some quality time in, but there aint nuthin good to post at.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's 9:20 AM here, and I'm already fucking drunk as hell. God bless rum and coke breakfasts. Beer,

El Mamerro

"I would bump the Superstring Theory thread, but I am scheduled to be intensely drunk in an island for 4 days straight starting tomorrow morning. It'll have to wait. Beer, "

woah woah woah....since when does drinking and string theory not go together....have you ever seen stephen hawking drunk....look out, that crazy bastard is an animal in his wheelchair.....all cocked bumping up against girls asses...making fun of everyone less intelligent...its quite a riot...

mamerro whatta think of that new book by stephen wolfram? i saw him on charlie rose and it was like listening to lsd......

seriously though, i love it when the 12oz rocket scientists talk physics and math.....when browner/tess drops a visual ride....when cracked drops a thought or two....etc etc.....endangered species

where did all the topics go.......i think they are all waiting for 12oz to fall back down to earth........

i could use a good browner thread too.......:eek:

hungoveroner.......

Originally posted by mental invalid

holla - for a turbo

holla - for booze

holla -for pussy

when do i get my drunk ride around the dirty city?

You rang?

Originally posted by fr8oholic

turbo cars are boss.

booze and pussy to the hilt come manana. can i get a holla?

hollaback.

holla, holla

roe- holla

werd, turbo chargers are so fly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this