fighting depression

Guest willy.wonka

Hey willy, seriously. I dont know how many years you have been smoking weed and drinking beer, but i know its been a while for you. Now a little of that shit wont hurt you, but i get the impression you do it/ used to do it a lot. That shit can have a serious affect on your brain chemistry after a while. This could be one of the main reasons you are depressed. Try quitting for at least a couple years. Otherwise theres not much i can say man, good luck. Keep on the sunny side, things will always turn out to be ok.

And in later news i just realized that i have had social anxiety my whole life. I really hate it its no fun to be at school when you get nervous as hell for no reasons and cant talk to girls. Gahhhh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^ i prolly have teh same thing....i get all fuckin tripped out before stuff happens....like the first few days of school....i was fuckin stressing so much i was starting to get headaches....and i cant talk to girls either because i choke up

yeah, pussy always makes me happy but i havent gotten any in a couple weeks. anyone know where i can find some? and tears, if your chick isnt treating you right and the only reason your with her is cause you dont want to see her with another guy then you shouldnt be with her. i think that was the only reason why i was with my ex at the end and it just made things worse.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

God you have no idea.....

nah man, you have no idea.. i go through enough SHIT every fucking day, and was depressed everysingle day last school year, what i would do is come home, and sleep because when you sleep your not as sad.. even tho waking up sucked.. i got use to it. so basiclly i slept my life a way.. if i didnt do that for a little i would of killed myself.. and ive almost done it before, so dont say i have no fucking idea alright...

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

knowing my ex is getting laid by her new man who she cheated on me with and i'm gettin nothing right now gets me pretty depressed but at least i know i'm happier without the fights everyday.

yea dude thats pretty sad.....i have no idea how you live with that....i would go bash that mother fuckers face in to relieve my pain

nah sleeping does help mee too it gives your brain a lot of time to go through whats going on and makes your body not feel the emotional pain, " and then one day youll wake up and miss the pain"-swingers(i think thats and acurate quote,awesome movie)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

actually nak is right.....sleeping does sorta help...i sleep for a few hours after school if im not high, simply because its after school when im the most depressed...i think about all the shit im not doing and how boring and fucked up it is...so i sleep and wake up just in time for mothers cooking, then at night im chill cus i just computer all day to try and keep my mind of my shitty life

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

yeah. i fought him before which just got me in a buncha legal problems. so now i just try to forget about all that shit cause theres nothing i can do now but look for new pussy. hard to forget but i'm trying.

damn dog that would make me fucking trip, knowing that fag is getting away with so much shit, banging your ex, winning over you, shit i would seriously set about fucking him up.....damn man how do you manage?!??

Guest tears*uno

i wish i had mone yfor weed so i could smoke after school, becausei feel you thats the time i get sad as well. i took a nap today and woke up and it didnt really help. ill stick too looking for trees :o

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha man i kno...the boring afternoon hours after school seriously suck

but seriously...im a fucking loser, ive jocked this sophmore chick in the grade below me for like half a fuckin year already...but heres teh sad part, aside from eye contact i dont even know her....i have no guts to talk to her, nothing, im such a fuckin loser, i hate girls, all i do is think about this stupid chick who i dont even know..I DONT EVEN KNOW HER AND I FUCKIN FEEL LIKE I LOVE HER...man...i try to get her out of my head and focus on something realistic but i cant, nothing i do, i tried imagining her punching me in the face but i still end up thinking about her....god dammit, so im usually thinking about how i dont have her, and then i get depressed because deep down i know im too much of a pussy to do anything....i dont understand this..i cant talk to 80 year old women, crackwhores, strangers on the bus, but i cant fucking talk to girls...............man god what dd you do to me!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

haha man i kno...the boring afternoon hours after school seriously suck

but seriously...im a fucking loser, ive jocked this sophmore chick in the grade below me for like half a fuckin year already...but heres teh sad part, aside from eye contact i dont even know her....i have no guts to talk to her, nothing, im such a fuckin loser, i hate girls, all i do is think about this stupid chick who i dont even know..I DONT EVEN KNOW HER AND I FUCKIN FEEL LIKE I LOVE HER...man...i try to get her out of my head and focus on something realistic but i cant, nothing i do, i tried imagining her punching me in the face but i still end up thinking about her....god dammit, so im usually thinking about how i dont have her, and then i get depressed because deep down i know im too much of a pussy to do anything....i dont understand this..i cant talk to 80 year old women, crackwhores, strangers on the bus, but i cant fucking talk to girls...............man god what dd you do to me!

dude all you got to do is go talk to her and be nice but just know deep down that you dont NEED her. then youll be fine if she doesnt like you, thenif she does mission accomplished.

Originally posted by Stapler

You need the following

1 P U S S Y

2 No more BEER or GANJA for a while

3 Get off the fucking computer and keep yourself occupied

4 Listen to some kicked back tunes

5 etc........................

i'd be right with just number one.

Archived