Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

yo mamma

Recommended Posts

Guest willy.wonka

yo mammas lips so big......she need roller just to put on lipstick.

 

"inspired by pharcyde"

 

yo mamma's a sellout!:lol:

 

any kinda put downs will do...let me see whatcha got!

 

yo mamma looks like a based-out BIZ MARKIE..shit, she is BIZ MARKIE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

you were so ugly at birth that your parents first named you "shit happens"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your momma's so fat

 

(how fat is she?)

 

your momma is so big and fat that she can get busy

with twentytwo burritos when times are tough

i seen her in the back of taco bell with hand cuffs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_sofarok

Yo mama.........

 

Yo mama so fat...

 

the doctor told her she was at risk of serious heart disease and she would most likely die prematurely.

 

 

Yo mama so stupid...

 

that after years of blisters and headaches working as a waitress to pay for a college education her parents couldn't provide her, she got rejected from the only college she could afford.

 

 

Yo mama so ugly...

 

she weeps wet, salty tears every time she glimpses herself in the mirror, thinking to herself, "No one will ever love me."

 

 

Yo mama so skinny...

 

her colleagues speculate in hushed tones about what they assume to be anorexia nervosa.

 

 

Yo mama so poor...

 

she can't afford a Christmas tree so she goes and finds a sad little twig in the yard and cuts out construction paper ornaments so that she can bring just a glimmer of light to her children's Christmas celebration.

 

 

Yo mama so tall...

 

the most promising romantic relationship of her life ended prematurely, due to insecurity on the part of a man somewhat shorter than her.

 

 

Yo mama so old...

 

she spends her nights awake, sweating with fear, wondering what the afterlife holds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

yo mamma is so stupid, she makes george bush look clever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

DAMN...^^^

 

YO MOMMA MUST FART CHEESEBURGERS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HELLSATAN

she was so fat she had other fat people orbiting around her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest trampled
Originally posted by zorak

your momma's so fat

 

(how fat is she?)

 

your momma is so big and fat that she can get busy

with twentytwo burritos when times are tough

i seen her in the back of taco bell with hand cuffs...

 

that song is hilarious....good times...good times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

yo momma gota penis.

THIS BIG!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

HAHAHA... yo momma got a pubic mustache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

yo momma works as arodeo clown...

 

she's number one at the rodeo..no cowboy can hold on to her greasy ass for 8 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bug

Re: Yo mama.........

 

Originally posted by sofarok

Yo mama so fat...

 

the doctor told her she was at risk of serious heart disease and she would most likely die prematurely.

 

 

Yo mama so stupid...

 

that after years of blisters and headaches working as a waitress to pay for a college education her parents couldn't provide her, she got rejected from the only college she could afford.

 

 

Yo mama so ugly...

 

she weeps wet, salty tears every time she glimpses herself in the mirror, thinking to herself, "No one will ever love me."

 

 

Yo mama so skinny...

 

her colleagues speculate in hushed tones about what they assume to be anorexia nervosa.

 

 

Yo mama so poor...

 

she can't afford a Christmas tree so she goes and finds a sad little twig in the yard and cuts out construction paper ornaments so that she can bring just a glimmer of light to her children's Christmas celebration.

 

 

Yo mama so tall...

 

the most promising romantic relationship of her life ended prematurely, due to insecurity on the part of a man somewhat shorter than her.

 

 

Yo mama so old...

 

she spends her nights awake, sweating with fear, wondering what the afterlife holds.

 

these are so terrible, they're actually funny..,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest tears*uno

yo momma got a short leg and walk in circles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your Mom is like a struct. She's got no class!

Dim YourMom as Variant

private int yourMom = 1; private boolean isSlut = false; while(Math.random() * yourMom < 1000){ isSlut = true; yourMom++; }

The long double numeric variable type in C++ is insufficient to express the weight of Your Mom.

Your Mom is so stupid she thought that e^pi*i was equal to -2.

There is no finite subcover which contains your mom, hence your mom is not compact.

Your Mom is so stupid, she derived all three Erenfest theorems using the position space representation!!!

Your Mom is so fat, when she walks she sheds vortices so large that modern synoptic-scale models include her as a factor.

Your Mom has such an unstable neutron to proton ratio, she undergoes Beta-Positive decay even when her Xenon concentration is in equilibrium!!!

Your Mom is so fat, her lee side develops clear air turbulence.

 

HERES THE BEST ONE EVER:

 

Light cannot escape from your mom

Your Mom is so wide, the enhance-adjusted Euler manifold constant of 11th dimensional quantum tunneling through a 2 foot lead wall are less than 3.88 x 10^-596477745 per Planck!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest THEdude

your MOM is so FAT

 

shit.............................

 

we're inside of her right now!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your momas so fucking fat she went to wal-mart and asked to by 50yards of sequence for her new dress.

your momas so fat she wore two belts for each belly.

your moma is so fat the bitch went swimming and left no room for any one to swim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

she was so fat she had other fat people orbiting around her

 

:lol: thats the coolest one yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

she was so fat she had other fat people orbiting around her

 

:lol: thats the funniest one yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Swizel

Re: Yo mama.........

 

Originally posted by sofarok

Yo mama so fat...

 

the doctor told her she was at risk of serious heart disease and she would most likely die prematurely.

 

 

best joke ever!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

yo mamma smell like hotdogs and onions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×