PHCB(Playa Hatin Cock Blockers) or rather how to fuck a 14 yr old...

Grandola

wtf 18 to 16 is a fine match, taking advantage, hah that could be said for anygurl not just ones that are 2 years younger, like in those two years he really learned to way to make 16 year olds do whatever he want. you guys hatign are real stupid or jealous. its only 2 years, so shut up. its not like its uncommon for 16 year olds to have sex. if it was younger than id see your point. playing gurls is stupid, but having a relation with a gurl 2 years younger than you isnt a big deal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I was recently with a girl 3 years older than me.

No one would say shit if the genders were reversed.

But like everything... it depends on the senario.

* I blame the growth hormones used in beef and dairy products.

Re: PHCB (Playa Hatin Cock Blockers)

Originally posted by Grandola

so i ask how old she is and she says 'i bairly(sp) turned 16 last friday' ooo..

chances are she is lying, we (girls) all do that. Esp if she *is* into you, because shen knows 16 is regarded as kosher. However even if she is just sixteen and you're touching 19:

A) you're a loser, can't you get any non-kids?

B) I don't know about in the US, but here, that would make you a statutory rapist.

"she seems mature, mentally."

bollox. there is such a difference between 15-16 and 19 mentally and emotionally that it isn't even funny. I'm sure you know WELL how insecure girls can be around that age......................................

Originally posted by --zeSto--

But like everything... it depends on the senario.

I don't know any girls of 19 who would be with a 15-16 year old boy. (I'm not saying its doesn't happen, though I doubt it happens as often as the inverse)

I agree about it depending on the senario

does it matter if they LOVE each other? hehe i know thats not the case but someone had to throw it out there, ahh who cares about other peoples ok, all that matters is if you feel yuo are doing the right thing and no one is getting hurt. many people frown on graff but i still continue. to me 2 years isnt a big deal.

exactly....when i was 17 i dated a girl that was 20 (weird relationship that im not going to go into) and all i got was high fives....i honestly dont see a problem with a 2 year difference and besides that most girls (from what i saw in high school and what i still see now) prefer to date 1 or 2 years older than they are....seeing how a lot of you teenage retards act i dont blame them....

all i know is that when i was a teenager i was on the same shit as grandola here, go to parties, hit on girls, get play and repeat the next night....it was consentual and meaningless fun....its not something i would ever do now but i can say at the time i had a blast and if i had to do it over again i would do it the same way....

yall are some turds....stop it

Guest Stapler

I have gone out with girls that were 3 years and up older than me from whe I started having proper relationships and that started when I was 13. SO basically I have been getting raped ever since then or Statury rape......Well older have got the GROOVE ON......At 13 it was hard to find a girl my age that liked to fuck so I got into the older ones and I have never turned back. On a side note if they ever told the cops that I graffed I could charge them with Statury rape so they wont tell them shit....................Break ups can be a bitch.......Fortunatly I have never gone through a bad one..........:eek:

Guest platapie

when i was 19 i was with a 24 year old, and then i was with a 16 year old. and wanna no what? aliyah said it best cause age aint nuthign but a numbah!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

when i was 14 i didnt date a girl

when i was 15 i didnt date a girl

when i was 16 i didnt date a girl

when im 17 i probably wont date a girl

when im 18 and realize how much life ive wasted i will blow my fuckin brains out

ohmy god you're all pussies except for old boy who started the thread. every 16 year old bitch fucks 18-19 year niggas, that's how they learn how to fuck! when you were 16 and in highschool, admit it, you ws gettin pissed at all the cute 16 year olds in your class gettin gobbled up by those "older kids". it's the cycle of life. you're doing her a favor and if you teach her something, you're doing her future man a favor too. get you're rocks off son.

Archived