Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EccE

any better?

its pretty wak but its still not horrific,,, you gotta tone down the mad arrows everywhere,,,

whoa~

i dont like how you bent your n to make way for your arrows i like the m.. the r is to skinny drop a few arrows... good start:D

check out the other thread I posted. It has more of my usual stuff. I was just trying to take previous advice and see how I went. Oh well I guess you cant always get shit to work, thanks for the feedack

Just check your consistancy, some pieces are really thick and some are very skinny, try to keep this at a happy medium. :P

-A

Guest eLcos

YOU SUCK DONT YOU KNOW YOU SUCK YOU ARE SO BAD WORK ON YOUR FUCKING BOOK OFF THE NET.

EccE.....

i think maybe you should do something more simple and then post it. leave out the whole "intersecting letters" thing. and some of those extra arrows, block lettering and pointy doodads are really unecessary. not to mention i would suggest you use guiding lines so you dont have irregular letters that are different shapes and sizes. that skinny/fat lettering is very disturbing. dont worry about impressing anyone by adding extra little things here and there....keep it simple yet stylish. ;)

damn im feelin ya style....i dont know how thats wak it'll prolly burn mad heads on here

wut ever lovin the peace would look dope with a fill

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by el nervo

NO

for real, just drop the arrows, they're played out...just get away from other sketchbooks and flicks for awhile, and think about how to add an original flare to your own shit.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by cheps

Just check your consistancy, some pieces are really thick and some are very skinny, try to keep this at a happy medium. :p

-A

cheps why dont you try to apply that to what you do- you dumbass

Damn! This is an old thread that I started and I cant believe that people still want to bitch about it. Seems like you get more responses if your shit. I have made an improvement since this post and have posted it under "a few blackook pieces" which was the original thread I started. If anything I would appreciate criticism on that thread.

Guest SKER
Originally posted by sonic

damn im feelin ya style....i dont know how thats wak it'll prolly burn mad heads on here

wut ever lovin the peace would look dope with a fill

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? U THINK THATS DOPE..I FIND IT FUCKING HORRIBLE!! FUKIN RETARDS.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this