"CAST OUT THE DEVIL"- The return of the United Methodist Church of Seym!

Seym1has2no3fiends

Originally posted by sectorTVA:

newer members are fuckin this up....

ive always found seym's posts great...great pieces from seym and makro with comedy, nuff said.

and that's what these posts really ammount to. It's all in fun. I guess when you're in 4th grade, like most of the newer members of this board, it's hard to differenciate from the real world and internet fantasy. But, thanks sector.

[This message has been edited by Seym1has2no3fiends (edited 09-19-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shut the fuck up. I dont think you got all those homos together and took pictures as a joke. and im in grade 12 you stupid ignorant basterd. I can see why makros dosnt like your gay church. cauz theres homos there like you.

I said in my other post we should end this but it dosnt seem liek you want to.

oh my lord!!! you're in 12th grade and you're this stupid? "i don't think you got all those homos together and took pictures as a joke" copyright FROSTY stoofid 2001.. damn...ahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!

word word yo makro this dude needs to be assaulted with jelly and ladybic razors!!!!

Originally posted by FROSTY:

shut the fuck up. I dont think you got all those homos together and took pictures as a joke. and im in grade 12 you stupid ignorant basterd. I can see why makros dosnt like your gay church. cauz theres homos there like you.

I said in my other post we should end this but it dosnt seem liek you want to.

Right click on any of the church pictures. Only then will you realize that he's just taking them from random church sites.

Why do you have to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Jeez.

You get the http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon13.gif'> .

you spelt stupid stoofid you fukin retard.

what, it's not spelled stoofid? wow, i guess i am the 'fukin retard'... damn, frosty wins again..sorry frosty..

(I KNOW YOU ARE A MORON, SO I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN NOW THAT THIS WAS ALL SARCASM. I KNOW HOW TO SPELL STUPID, BUT YOU'RE STOOFID. STOOFID STOOFID STOOFID.)

STOOFID

K whatever how am i supposed to know if this kid is some hard core christian or not.

Hes still pretty conseeded and thinks his work is the shit.

USE COMMON FUCKING SENSE! YOU ARE AN IDIOT. THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE. I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT MY LETTERS WERE THE SHIT, BUT THEY'RE A HELL OF LOT BETTER THAN YOU. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO CORRECT A GUY'S SPELLING? LOOK! "conseeded"

jesus christ, just stop talking. Each word makes you look dumber and dumber (I'm surprised that this is even possible considering how we all thought you were stupid to begin with). Now I understand that a lot of people thought that I was serious at first, but you're the only person who just wouldn't quit. It took you OVER 3 posts AFTER I explained that this was a joke for you to actually realize that there is no church. You're in 12th grade? Oh, man. You must be at the top of your class, too. Plus your screen name makes you sound like an icy hot stuntaz reject. Like I said, killing yourself would be your best course of action. Don't underestimate the power of ignorance.

K whatever how am i supposed to know if this kid is some hard core christian or not.

Hes still pretty conseeded and thinks his work is the shit.

lets pick on people because they spelt something wrong! hey fuckbox, you spelled conceited as "conseeded". incorrect! WOO I AM THE BEST AT INSULTING PEOPLE NOW! 12th grade my ass. lay off the fuckin pills you slow fucking popsicle ballsack three hundred. i advise you to jump into an endless tube of vasonline and glass shards. devour a lifetime of misery "dun".

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo1.jpg'>

yeah i doubt you posers can tag and use photoshop like enzo (frosty) can you bitches always talk shit to me and now youre talking shit to my nigga frosty you guys are sooooo homos LOL

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo2.jpg'>

this was a really hard place to get to bcuz he had to jump a fence and painted too so just stop pretending like you posers are tuff and just keep sucking your bottle you gay fag posers!

Guest HESHIANDET

dude im not even gonna escalte things here. just know i think you fucking suck, and your posts were never ever funny.

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Guest in fuckin' full effect

it seems like everytime one of you tries to

rag on another about his spelling, you end

up writing something with a bunch of

miserably misspelled words...

i don't think that makes you look any smarter...

oh well...

Originally posted by MeR-oNe:

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo1.jpg'>

yeah i doubt you posers can tag and use photoshop like enzo (frosty) can you bitches always talk shit to me and now youre talking shit to my nigga frosty you guys are sooooo homos LOL

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo2.jpg'>

this was a really hard place to get to bcuz he had to jump a fence and painted too so just stop pretending like you posers are tuff and just keep sucking your bottle you gay fag posers!

hahahahahahahahahahaha hope you are kidding! look its a flaming turd. hahahahhaahhhhh and who the fuck cares how hard that spot is to get to. if its so hard to get there why not paint something good other than blocks and arrows. pee pee forever

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

[This message has been edited by Kr430n5_666 (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

lay off the fuckin pills you slow fucking popsicle ballsack three hundred.

^^^ he wins with an insult so creative it would make samuel beckett scratch his head and say "what the fuck does that mean? It's definitely insulting, but I can't make hide nor hair of it." To paraphrase Pulp Fiction, Frosty, he went "surreal on your ass."

Now The Comic Book Guy, "best post ever."

------------------

buddha bless you

[This message has been edited by mud_buddha (edited 09-19-2001).]

i normally will not interfere with one persons posting style or criticism of another for religious or graff beliefs............

but frosty,

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING

thanks, and i apologise to all, like me, who read and enjoyed the ongoing battle of good vs. evil, up to the point when the wet blanket was thrown over it all... or should i say the frosty blanket.

------------------

you annoy me more than a one legged guy with a soccer ball.

RIP DREAM and PAK

in your head like gray matter.

what the fuck are you talkin about...

you have 11 posts so dont come in here thinking you know shit. I can say whatever the fuck i want!

stupid ass newbie

i've been on this site a year longer than you have, "newbie"

you don't know who i am, you stupid shit. man you really are a very stupid shit.

so fuck you you herb. i hope you're proud of your 100 and however many posts.. they'll get you real far, toy.

oh man i'm still laughing from makro's insults. oh my god that was funny... im really still laughing... rock on makro and seym.

these kids know how to keep this forum in perspective with the silly posts. it's so revealing that they can piss off so many people so easily! so fuck the haters- this shit rocks!

and frosty, are we supposed to be impressed that you are in "grade 12"? you must be older than all of us. wow. king of your school. the high school freshmen look at you in awe as you walk down the hall. you sure do have a right to be "konseetet" (FROSTY: "no thats not even how i spelled it you loser") little do those freshmen know that you are the laughing stock of this board. eat shit.

Archived