the real deal steel...old nyc subways part 3

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ammo:

is it just me or does nobody do subways anymore? didnt see a single while i was there. the pizza whole car is cool

People paint them still. The fact that they do actually has a name- "The Clean Train Movement." The trains just don't run. The MTA has a "Zero Tolerance" policy in regards to marked cars that's been in effect since 1989. http://at149st.com/ has more detail.

------------------

buddha bless you

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by cracked ass:

I always feel like nothing and nobody when I look at early 80s subways. It's all been done, every single thing I come up with stylistically and think I'm on to something...it ran on a New York subway line already. I ain't shit. It's a good way to get checked, stay humble.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

THE ??? IN THE RICH PADE ? HUSH IS A WRITER NAMED MIN (NE) R.T.W. WITH A SELF PORTRAIT IN PLACE OF THE "I".ALSO THE HUSH PIECE IS NOT THE NEWJACK SOME OF YOU MAY BE FAMILIAR WITH BUT RATHER A SECONDARY NAME USED BY SHOCK 123 T.V.S. CREW.

THE GOOD TIMES WHOLE CAR IS NONE OTHER THAN LEE AND THE FABULOUS 5.

GOOD SHIT, KEEP IT COMING...I HAVEN'T SEEN SOME OF THOSE CARS SINCE I SAW THEM RUNNING.

HELL YEA. that Good Times car by Lee and Slave ran for awhile. The RTW TVS car was dogged about a minute after it left the yard. Actually its dogged in this shot before it left the yard. Min and Pade did all these. Shock was still locked up.

• 8 years later...
THE ??? IN THE RICH PADE ? HUSH IS A WRITER NAMED MIN (NE) R.T.W. WITH A SELF PORTRAIT IN PLACE OF THE "I".ALSO THE HUSH PIECE IS NOT THE NEWJACK SOME OF YOU MAY BE FAMILIAR WITH BUT RATHER A SECONDARY NAME USED BY SHOCK 123 T.V.S. CREW.

THE GOOD TIMES WHOLE CAR IS NONE OTHER THAN LEE AND THE FABULOUS 5.

GOOD SHIT, KEEP IT COMING...I HAVEN'T SEEN SOME OF THOSE CARS SINCE I SAW THEM RUNNING.

Actually Shock 123 was in jail at the time. The Hush piece was done by Kel 139.

The Min got crossed out and he caught it later changing the character to a Bode Zook.

HELL YEA. that Good Times car by Lee and Slave ran for awhile. The RTW TVS car was dogged about a minute after it left the yard. Actually its dogged in this shot before it left the yard. Min and Pade did all these. Shock was still locked up.

Shock 123 was in jail at the time. The Hush piece was done by Kel 139.

The Min got crossed out and he caught it later changing the character to a Bode Zook. Rich 2 did his piece. That car was part of 4 wholecars which ran together for a short time.

Archived