Whats cracking in Los Angeles

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by el nervo.

Shut up. Neither coast has shit on lock like St. Louis! We be the craziest gangsters evr! LD! You're all too scared to come to St. Louis! crush and kill all you!!! I'm crazy!

i can only imagine the mother fucker acting as me.hmmmm who could it be the mystery is unsolved.or maybe i just have a split personality.

• 1 month later...

what a faggot!

are you on the internet all day long or what? it took you 2 minutes to respond to my post? you're a fuckin retard. get a life. tryin to post your own shit like anybody respects you... HAHAHA. they don't. in fact the reason you post your own shit is because you don't even respect yourself. you put your shit on the internet in the hope that someone will say something good about you so you can feel better about yourself until you remember that you're actually a little pussy ass faggot and your graffiti sucks. you think you can run from me forever, but the world is smaller than you think and one day someone you think is your friend is going to set you up for me.

until then... "RUN FORREST! RUN!"

eeewwww is this ke42

if this is you.....if i remember right you where on my jock when we did that legal for that movie a few years back....dont you remember you gave me your book and never saw it again....

i'll meet up with you fools as soon as i get back to L.A no need to set me up...what do you think your going to kill me????????/

come on bro to many people know about this beef you idiot and if it where to go down like that...you think the the lame ass pigs aint going to figure that one out???????????

your not that slick.......

the only person talkin about killin anyone is your stupid ass up on the internet woofin all kinds of shit about who got your back and all this shit cause you a scared little bitch and you know i'll sock you in the eye when i catch you slippin. and ain't nobody gotta get my back against little toy faggots like you cause you, me and everyone else knows you're a big pussy. fuck you.

Archived