Sign in to follow this  
E-DubleSkilZ

Whats cracking in Los Angeles

Guest mafIAkilla

i like that green zeser.....

Guest rod stewart

LA

GREAT TO SEE GUER. GUER 4ZK SLUG

when i was in la last summer gue had la on lock. when i can scan i'll post my shit. a lot of flicks out the car window going down the freeway.

hey wats up dude

great post.i will be in la in about 5 days you should email your number to me.peace

Guest Fatbody

Aloy is one sick mother....... Post more of that dude. I'll love cali graff til the day that i die.

Nervo - imma email you

Yoshy - im trying not to get pissed but you kinda missed the point of the post. all the pics i posted are fairly new (xcept a couple) and all the writers i posted are killing shit right now. those pics u posted were on some bullshitxxxxx whatevs though xxx not a big deal

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Yoshy - im trying not to get pissed but you kinda missed the point of the post. all the pics i posted are fairly new (xcept a couple) and all the writers i posted are killing shit right now. those pics u posted were on some bullshitxxxxx whatevs though xxx not a big deal

yeah, i figured something like that, i am not from out there...at all, but

i do like to look at pictures and figured i would put some in there, i'll

delete em if ya like...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Vlad

very very dope

indeed

that heven piece is bad.... how did you get it ??? or where did you get it from???? peace to heven ub

although it was cool to see that old ozie with the girl, the last bunch was either shit weve seen a zillion times, or just weak. but we'll live, im sure of it.

as for tony sopranos posts, yo, im saying...yall know i basically just spend most of my time speaking the gospel of philly on this site...but i am always most consistently awed by LA. seriously, some of the most AMAZING ILLEGAL graff going on across the country. as a fan of bombing, i still sweat NY, but no one...NO ONE...on the east coast is doing thing illegally that are as tech as the shit LA writers are doing. yall are amazing..bravo from the east.

Guest SayOne

them muthafuckin LA niggahz are fuckin blazin

Originally posted by merc one

anyone got any JMUK stuff?

If your reffering to the krue.. ive yet to see anything of there thats really been worth taking a flick of. There new comers anyways arent they?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this