Whats cracking in Los Angeles

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Actually, I've seen Rime doing some seriously detailed, technical stuff lately on the blatantly illegal tip.

i love rimes stuff, but i really wouldnt say hes pulling off as ill spots as these cats (like that zeser I beam where you can see the white truck rolling like 80 feet below)...but whatever..its all opinion....rime is the shit, ill agree!! only thing is, thats like one cat. pysa i had never heard of 4 onths ago, now ive already seen like 30 amazing things. its crazy in la-la land.

Originally posted by High Priest

If your reffering to the krue.. ive yet to see anything of there thats really been worth taking a flick of. There new comers anyways arent they?

yea, i guess they'r fairl new. a friend of mine moved down here who was in it, and i was hoping to see some of his la work.

but youve seen them up right? what names?

Originally posted by merc one

yea, i guess they'r fairl new. a friend of mine moved down here who was in it, and i was hoping to see some of his la work.

but youve seen them up right? what names?

Quit talking about JMU - those dudes are TOYxxx and if they dont know there was a Just Missed Us crew back in like 94 that actually did have some props in L.A.

Guest Select 1

".NO ONE...on the east coast is doing thing illegally that are as tech as the shit LA writers are doing."

Someone said that.

But no shit, because not a single one of those fliks are on the street. New York is a street scene. Styles need to adapt to the climate of their sorroundings. So the more time you have to twiddle your thumbs and study the fucking wall, the more "tech" you can get(corny term by the way). Furthermore, in my opinion part of the essence of painting illegally is the risk of getting bagged. So, yeah, that shit might be illegal, but it might as well be legal, if you can take the time to chill like that. If, in L.A., you can get fame by painting under a rock with little to no chance of getting popped, than that says to me that a lot of L.A. writers with fame would translate into artsy fartsy fags with no heart to bomb in New York. Just 'cause in NY you get props for having heart showing dedication, not just skill, not to say that I personally do respect writers with skill. Anyway, those fliks are dope but fuck L.A., NY kills.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

fuck LA,,nah im just kidding boys ang girls...i apreciat everything.

hope to come out there one day.

i remeber batttiling SKILLS on paper once..i think he was tryin to show off in front of these hot ass chicks...damn they looked fine.

frisco frisco!

Originally posted by loudhardfast

that heven isnt in LA. and does anybody have pics of the huge QUIET RIOT rollers on the 101? shit is dope. props to NOEL/TORK/DRIL/OWL/NEWS173

i just saw that yesterday. for a second, i thought it was supposed to be there.....

Guest Mesiah

fairly sick...but how about maybe seeing a little bit of brails shit?

doubt anyone has any flicks of his shit...but its worth a try..hehe

Originally posted by dirtysicks

Niggas are corny with that East Vs. West bullshit. Shut the fuck up.

If you have a problem with El Nervo, please keep it through email. Starting a fake name to make him look like an asshole is pretty G.A.Y.

Originally posted by el nervo.

Shut up. Neither coast has shit on lock like St. Louis! We be the craziest gangsters evr! LD! You're all too scared to come to St. Louis! crush and kill all you!!! I'm crazy!

el nervo. with a period on the end - with 1 post - hmmmm somethings kinda fishy:confused:

Archived