water

HAZER

Originally posted by soomo

actually . . .

rebos and minus on the top

water in the middle

mediah at the bottom . . .

i don't know where you get guys see the sader influence . . .

and he needs to work on his letters . . . i think not

I wasn't talkin' about that one..........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137

no one should be hating on this guy . . . he has paid his dues and is sick as fuck . . .

as for the first two pieces that whoever said they didn't like . . . dude did you see how big the first one is?

and the last roller by fr8otech made it into the london free press

work up water and ops

i couldnt agree more...

very dope ma fucka

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

you gotta give it up for his "painting skills", but as far as being a graf writer.. questionable.

I don't understand what that means. What's questionable?

BTW:This was from 'Another Losers' freight post.

water.jpg

this is retarded.

whats with all the frontage.

i mean, based on this little post alone, its clear that hes a dope technical painter and he drops massive illegal shit that uses up more paint in one hit than most of you have used in your entire graffiti career.

what more do you haters want?

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

you gotta give it up for his "painting skills", but as far as being a graf writer.. questionable.

yeah - ok - he's a hater, and so am I!:rolleyes:

get real, fellows. There are bombers, there are painters, there are weedsmokin' piecers, etc. I'm not hating on Water, he is a good painter, but not too much of a graffiti writer. He's of the school of Duro 3 and such. Amazing painters, but they don't drop bombs. I've never met Water, nor have I read any of his interviews or whatever, but I can tell you that Duro 3 (as amazing of an artist as he is) and his like (water) get no respect from me, graffiti wise. When someone talks crazy like they bomb, yet have nothing illegal in the city, well...(and you know who I'm talking about).

i admit, my heart is full of hate. I am a hater, and you're all 'grade a' roger eberts.

for real, though - i think those who big up water to the point where he is made out to be the shit need to look in the mirror/flickbook/sketchbook and ask where you stand in the scheme of things. Look up graffiti in the dictionary. Or better, look at the streets. Guys like Render, Sightos, Cauzr, Jense. Act like P. Diddy all you want. Whoever disagrees is a hater, right?

Originally posted by fr8otech

I don't understand what that means. What's questionable?

its called being a writer. having a dope handstyle, a sick throw, nice straight letters, as well as good pieces and prodos. most of which he does not have. look at his tag above the flik you posted. thats exactly my point.

you as well have to be seen on the streets.

Originally posted by Canadiano

get real, fellows. There are bombers, there are painters, there are weedsmokin' piecers, etc. I'm not hating on Water, he is a good painter, but not too much of a graffiti writer. He's of the school of Duro 3 and such. Amazing painters, but they don't drop bombs. I've never met Water, nor have I read any of his interviews or whatever, but I can tell you that Duro 3 (as amazing of an artist as he is) and his like (water) get no respect from me, graffiti wise. When someone talks crazy like they bomb, yet have nothing illegal in the city, well...(and you know who I'm talking about).

i admit, my heart is full of hate. I am a hater, and you're all 'grade a' roger eberts.

for real, though - i think those who big up water to the point where he is made out to be the shit need to look in the mirror/flickbook/sketchbook and ask where you stand in the scheme of things. Look up graffiti in the dictionary. Or better, look at the streets. Guys like Render, Sightos, Cauzr, Jense. Act like P. Diddy all you want. Whoever disagrees is a hater, right?

I agree with most of your posts and get a laugh now and again from your shit but this is simply bullshit man.Water isn't a graffiti writer???He bombs(go to london) he hits freights and yes he paint pretty pictures.I was raised to do everything not to discriminate and water does not.He doesn't claim to be anything he's the most humble down to earth fella you can meet.I can't belive you'd base such an opnion on street cred in TORONTO when he's not from their.Thats stupid and you know it.

Everything posted so far has been old as dirt post some thing newer.

Poppa k he does everything if you don't agree with it fine but you can't say he's not a "writer".Yes waters hand at times has been shit but he still is doing it and having fun.

raper - like i said earlier you gotta give it up for the painting skills... but..

"comparitively speaking" if he's got those 3d skills he should be able to do a fresh tag and he should be able to do a dope straight letter piece. he just doesn't have his letters down.

he's got his light and shadows down so i think it may be time to do some font studies.

Guest Canadiano

Frate, I guess it's all relative what people think of writers as. I agree with Big Poppa K's stance. Admittedly, I don't know much of Water's work, and I haven't been to London since I was a pure toy, a few years ago. To me, I guess, a graff writer is a person of versatility, not really in piecing styles, but in bombing styles. That doesn't make sense, so I'll try and explain: one can be a wicked painter and rock a hundred different styles including mind altering 3Ds, but in effect, he is sitting in front of a wall every single time, chilling out. That's wicked, and even I think of it as fun (if there is a blunt and beer involved, especially), but you gotta admit, when you bomb, and bomb well, it is fun as hell. Not just doing it, but to look at it after. To drive down the streets looking at the drunken shit you did. Maybe Water rocks fillins galore in London, but I've never seen them before, flicks or otherwise. Perhaps I spoke too soon. Perhaps I shouldn't have categorized him as another Duro 3. Anyways, he does do really nice 3Ds, which coming from me, is a compliment, as I more often than not don't give those pieces a second glance.

hungover - peace.

Guest Canadiano

oh yeah - this is not directed at anybody in particular: if you can't do a decent straight letter (decent meaning just decent), you suck.

I agree with you guys both in the fullest.I am bias to this because of the history we have I guess.Opinons will differ.I've always tried to be the most well rounded person I can be and at any point if I'm told I'm slacking on any aspect I will go off.

canuk fuck drunk bombing I do that shit stoned sober and I'm harder for it!

PoppaK did you a silver on a cp night flick looks like ass.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

PoppaK did you a silver on a cp night flick looks like ass.

i take it you're asking me if i rocked a silver on a cp lately.

the answer would be.. no sire. haven't used silver on trains for years..

thanks for reminding me of what i need to do though..

boys will be boys . . .

do any of you remember when water used to write task??? porbably not cause none of you are from or have ever visited london . . . well, if you do you can still see tons of dope task bombs and throws and tags all over the city, including rooftops . . .

you shouldn't shit talk what you don't know about . . .

and if anyone has old task pics post em up to shut em up

ha thats funny. london sucks sick as fuck eh. ha don't make me laugh. love is blind and so are you. soomo no hateration here just reality chump. preschool letters with technique. truth hurts it could be takin two ways constructivly or not. kid can paint no doubt.

boys will be boys . . .

do any of you remember when water used to write task??? porbably not cause none of you are from or have ever visited london . . . well, if you do you can still see tons of dope task bombs and throws and tags all over the city, including rooftops . . .

you shouldn't shit talk what you don't know about . . .

and if anyone has old task pics post em up to shut em up

dearest retard I met him as task I've knowen him for a few years now.

Poppa K I said I'd rock you one for that can or silver Montana......I used walmart silver but I still rock a peice of my name but for you.....

Originally posted by Canadiano

whats your point hes still a great graffiti artist who does deserve respect..

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by FROSTY

whats your point hes still a great graffiti artist who does deserve respect..

"graffiti artist," eh?

Archived