Monopoly...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc

go to www.playsite.com and play monopoly there

you could even take a screenshot of the board and use it.

plus its the funnest, most addicting thing ever.

is that the monopoly thats like mixed with sim city type game?

if so I believe you that its addictive, i have a friend who's played

that for 4 days straight....loser.

Originally posted by mapo wc

no its just straight up monopoly.

but you keep rankings and things on how much you win and lose.

and its fun because theres no having to sort out the money, etc.

so the games fly by.

OK WELL if you like monopoly and you like sim-city there is some game you can download off kazaa which combines the two. (called monopoly something or other) you buy your monopoly properties but then you have to build residential/business/entertainment on them and try to beat the other players in money made, hey just like monopoly.

my friends chick loves monopoly. shes a spoiled rich bitch from malaysia that was raised in england. i swear she just likes that game cus its about fucking people over and getting as much money as you can. her and my boy always team up and make deals and shit to set them up for the game, leaving me on my own without shit!! fuck that. i own park place and that other expensive one. i put hotels on that bitch and they cant even fuck with me. my friend owned 2/3 of the shit on the board and all i had was those two witth hotels and i fucked shit up. WHAT!! WHAT!!! reconize fool! dont even fuck with me when it comes to monopoly. i got my own rules. ill build fuckin massage parlor coffeeshops on my railways and jack the price up 10 fold! what are you gonna do about it bitch? youre in jail. you cant do shit. by the time you come out your asshole will be so fucked up you wont even be able to walk. thats if you get out at all. i may just have the gurad beat you to death and ill jack you for all your shit. monopoly mafia sucka!!! what! ill bomb the fuck out of youre railways bringin the value down by half. everyones gonna come to my clean trainstations while yours are hurting. ill buy up so many cars therell be no more parking in the free parking zone. ill buy "go" and tax you 200 every time you pass it. ill run those utility companies into the ground and build nuclear power plants and oil refineries on em. your hotels wont even have electricity. shit.....

boardwalk... thats the other one. i own fuckin boardwalk. what kinda operation you think youre fuckin with here? you think you can fuck with boardwalk and park place with hotels. sit the fuck down fool. thats right sit down and stay down.

Archived