open panels...who's allowed to paint and who isnt?

Southern kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrustEvil

numbers this, established that....shit, if all you have in life is your graffiti credentials, then you one sad motherfucker. I will repeat again, what i said many times before, like many others on this thread....YOU DO NOT OWN THE TRAINS>>YOU DO NOT OWN THE PANELS>>YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHO PAINTS WHERE. On top of that, any idiot who thinks he's sidebusting to catch fame off someone else is more of a retard than you. It's about space, and if it's available, then you take it. Grow up.

Originally posted by Are2

i wonder when someone will eventually extrapolate this to walls...

extrapolate means to 'extend'... or in this case, 'adapt'.

(if they're too dumb to understand the concept of 'empty space' they're certainly not going to get extrapolate)

hey i walk the line...

we caught one of your panels..

it was about five feet long and 2 feet high.

since there was other cars free we didnt paint it. we did a end to end on some other cars and went over a bunch of wack shit. however, after reading your comments, should we come across any of your other peices that are puny we will make sure to go over them rather than paint on the other side of the car.

not trynna bust off your fame killer,

paint over your small shits oner.

* edit....btw, im being totally sarcastic. i dont go over established people at all ever unless its end to end with no other cars available. and when i do have to paint the same car as someone, its pretty obvious i didnt paint it with them and if for any reason i should have to paint on the same side of the car as you I will be sure to leave a note saying I did not paint this peice with *******.

Guest TrustEvil

..7 years old to the freight scene....i can't believe you even dropped that line...that was fucking gay. Do you actually think i give a rat's ass if you've been painting for 70 years or 7 seconds ? Please, enough with this already. If you are so damn important, wouldn't you have better things to do than justify your ego online ? The best part of this is the fact that i hardly paint anymore, so none of this even affects me...it's just funny to see that idiots continue to breed.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

hey i walk the line...

we caught one of your panels..

it was about five feet long and 2 feet high.

since there was other cars free we didnt paint it. we did a end to end on some other cars and went over a bunch of wack shit. however, after reading your comments, should we come across any of your other peices that are puny we will make sure to go over them rather than paint on the other side of the car.

not trynna bust off your fame killer,

paint over your small shits oner.

* edit....btw, im being totally sarcastic. i dont go over established people at all ever unless its end to end with no other cars available. and when i do have to paint the same car as someone, its pretty obvious i didnt paint it with them and if for any reason i should have to paint on the same side of the car as you I will be sure to leave a note saying I did not paint this peice with *******.

i would rather you go over me than paint next to me.

im sorry guys, i guess i just dont see it like you do.

Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

i would rather you go over me than paint next to me.

im sorry guys, i guess i just dont see it like you do.

thats got to be sarcaism. if not thas cool too, to each is own. but if its not thas hella funny

...i bench a lot, and one thing that i hate is seeing blatant sidebusts for attention...i saw a train roll through the other day with two people that i know (panel-door) and a blatant sidebust by some wack ass toy over the bar...now i know for a fact that there were plenty more trains in that spot that night but he chose to side bust cause he wanted people to think he painted with them...that is completely wack...

Guest TrustEvil

interesting.....as far as i'm concerned, the two are different games, so they shouldn't interfere with one another...but i'm curious if IwalkTheLine

would be insulted if someone busted a streak beside him on a panel...what if it was 10 streaks....should solo artist or cofr line your shit because you painted on the same panel they streaked 5 years ago ?..what about that dumbass micheal p. who streaks on top of burners ? or smokin' joe who takes up a whole panel with his moniker ?

I'll streak every car, I don't care what's on it, unless it's a tall e2e or wholecar so there's no unfilled space to hit. I won't streak in anyone's piece.

Trustevil, I'm gonna defend Michael D-Kid on the grounds that aerosol writers drew first blood. He was pissed at how many monikers (and not just his own) got blasted by ignorant or indifferent aerosol wielders. He was there first, and we (some of us) rubbed him the wrong way. He may not be aware (or care) that many freight writers are now showing respect to the old streakers. So he's just making his statement, he's not going to step aside for spraypaint. If he streaks over one of my pieces, I'd just shrug. If I met him in person I'd raise the subject and see what he says.

Guest TrustEvil

...granted we invaded their territory, but i still think he's a bit of a jerkoff for going out of his way to drop his ugly moniker on people's burners...nonetheless i can see where he is coming from, so i pay little attention to it either way...back to business.

Archived