Overload

FidgetOneGTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

must be madddd

Originally posted by cheerleader

i actually dont even hate on 3A's style particularly...i mean, its not my cup of tea,( i dont think its really any kind of letter forms really, and how often can you fill your piece green or orange , put a shaky in line on it and still get the crowd moving?) but my real reason for being a dick about them dudes is the minute they came out, they got more press than worldcom is getting ...and this is like RIGHT when they came out. now, as any who knows steel knows, that means these kids were licking stamps like crazy...im shaying. personally, i never catch any of it rolling, and most of the shit i see is in magazines. im bored. i always thought their crew simply desribed the number of letters between Y and WN.

i honestly dont know how any of you can shit talk ges/kem or any of them guys.. they are so widly known because they are so damn sick.. there clean and there tight little lines can burn 90% of the heads on this board... and there lettering is bomb! you kids gotta wake up and see that a stock-tip, scratch fill isnt all thats out there... so if there in so many megs.. are you gonna diss worms, sighto, or acuse cuz i see them in almost every mag too.... people hate cuz all they do is sit on there ass as complain to other muther fuckers from other cities who really dont care... this isnt to beef with anyones ( opinions) but i think it had to be said... oh and a last thing... yeah i hate when people float.. that is wack.. haha peace

Guest post.

Re: Hittin Steel , the REAL DEAL

Originally posted by mikro137

this is the infamous creams doing. it was done by 1 person. it is still unfinished. thanks for posting it , cause neither of us has a flick.

if you want a copy, e'mail me. I'm sure I have a double.

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Re: Overload

Originally posted by girl-lies

kose is in jail all the time.. well.. prison now.. but.. i think its funny that he is in enough that he has 'free kose' shit from basically.. every year..

You think being locked up in the pen is funny?!

He got locked up for putting in work.

He is no joke. Nice guy, but ruthless with a can.

Give him a pound for longevity, and heart!

Re: must be madddd

Originally posted by globe

i honestly dont know how any of you can shit talk ges/kem or any of them guys.. they are so widly known because they are so damn sick..

there clean and there tight little lines can burn 90% of the heads on this board...

TIGHT LITTLE LINES? this is quite possibly the most homoerotic jocking i seen on this board to date.

and there lettering is bomb! you kids gotta wake up and see that a stock-tip, scratch fill isnt all thats out there... so if there in so many megs.. are you gonna diss worms, sighto, or acuse cuz i see them in almost every mag too.... people hate cuz all they do is sit on there ass as complain to other muther fuckers from other cities who really dont care... this isnt to beef with anyones ( opinions) but i think it had to be said... oh and a last thing... yeah i hate when people float.. that is wack.. haha peace

you are a toy too. i made a very clear point about why i hate on them being in mags: because they MAILED it all in themselves. most fr8 writers paint every week, and send it off. about 5-10% of it gets flicked, and hopefully, published. 3A flicked and mailed id guess 100% of their shit. so, whereas they may only have 100-150 cars running, almost all of them got press b/c of stamp licking. on the other hand, maaaad people who know not to stamplick may have 5X the AMOUNT of trains painted (i.e. 5X the work) but the odds of getting it all cuaght limit their exposure. its really quite obvious who stamp licks and who doesnt. you dont all of a sudden get 20-30 trains in zines out of the blue...thats mailing. real work is a slow boil..it takes a good year usually before anything you paint really gets around.

so shut the fuck up. its just an opinion anyway. you can continue to love their "tight little lines" (its creepy to even TYPE that shit!) all you want, ock.

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: must be madddd

Originally posted by cheerleader

so shut the fuck up. its just an opinion anyway. you can continue to love their "tight little lines" (its creepy to even TYPE that shit!) all you want, ock.

thats funny as fuck

• 1 month later...

Cheerleader....

http://web.mit.edu/tetazoo/img/2001/nerds.jpg'>

you've got to be the BIGGEST fuckin internet nerd out there. i count at least 5 replies on this thread alone..do you even paint? i wouldn't think so, no time left after all the typing you do. go cry to Mommy if you really care about all this shit that much....at least she'll be partial to you. oh yeah...

3A is ILL AS FUCK.

.....toy ass nerd.

Guest illwill

you know fuck it. using lights stamp licking mad euro paint, i dont respect them. its almost the same as only painting legal walls. they paint, get up i guess, but they dont mean much to me. some guys that paint only legals i do respect. but not really them. no matter how many freights they hit the way they do, i'll never say they paint trains.

Guest huffers

toys

I dont even believe what i'm reading....all you lil' sissies out there who are talkin shit about 3A deserve a good dose of reality...How the fuck do you expect to get in a zine'? Are you gonna cross your little frost bitten fingers and hope someone else does it for you???NO! your gonna take the time to flick your work and do the homework and send in the shit and keep on top of your game.

all this talk of " i dont dare flick my work after i paint..i do that the next day...you know, i wouldnt want the flash to get seen...?"....what happens when that frieght rolls out tomorrow or an hour after you paint it. Once again, do you cross your fingers and hope some one else gets it.....?

Its like this...these kids are for fuckin real....3A.....

Its easy to stand back and critisize those who are years ahead of you in this game. toy.

ACUSE

I can't even see the flix, but Acuse is the fuckin' man. He's got mad heart and came a long way fast. Big ups homie. EatFuk kills too. Also, the shit talking on this thread is really amusing to me, but it's not nearly as hilarious as all the bullshit on the LD thread. Is it just me, or do people around here take themselves too seriously?

Guest Dr. Drew

my two cents...

i personally hate Ges's stuff too. and although headlamps and designer paint makes me laugh, the bottom line is what's painted: does it look good?

Ges only impresses people who have no understanding of letter structure. they are wowed by the cleanness and East-bitten fills. and admit it: every last one of you wishes you had the most chillest yard to paint in.

Also you can't hate the stamp licker any more than you hate the zine that prints it. the magazine editor should know who's actually putting in work. just boycott the magazine.

Archived