Overload

FidgetOneGTE

Guest mcbaldylocks

obvious sarcasm

Waaahhhhhh. 3A crew is better than me. Waaaaahhhh.

I wish could paint like them. Their letters aren't they same recycled crap over and over again. They use other colors than the same 20 I've been using all my life.

They don't follow the rules of graffiti which say you can't use a light to paint at night.

I think your milk is ready. Cry yourself to sleep retards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How amusing to see so many people trying as hard as they can to be fucking "freight Traditionalists" ... like you all are the keepers of order on the rails... Bottom line, as many different writers as there are, things are bound to get done differently by some, because you havent sent them their " how to look cool while painting trains" guide book. So all you fuckers out there bagging on these cats for using a light ( which I think is a good idea!) obviously NEVER painted a freight in the daytime??? well? If using a light at a spot is stupid, then standing there in the middle of the day is fucking ridiculous... but we have all done it. AND WHY??? because the spot allows for it... did you fuckers catch that? I'm sure these cats know what they can and cant get away with at their spots... but then again, what else can you get on them for, if it isnt for petty shit like this??? I heard these niggers been burning European steel on the regular too... Bottom line... any fuck up with no job and no life can do hundreds of shit pieces... I still to this days remeber the top 20 freights ive seen in my life... quality is what makles an impression... not tons of bullshit stock tip scratch filled Recycled to death toy styles. Its funny how you cats are so concerned with other people... I wish I would catch more quality shit like theirs, Biter, nace, and dudes who put in effort... Fuck the haters.

Guest Jae Rotn

all you cats dissing them for using lights should be dissin cats that wake up 12 in the afternoon an go paint shit,i do agree tho a light on you head:) thats some dumbass shit,but they just want there shit to come out good just like anyone that perfers painting daytime spots...

in the end if it rolls in your yard an you flick it,does it really matter how they painted it??

• 1 month later...
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i just painted the backside of that hitten steel car.

no shit! is it still rollin tough , or has it been dogged?

Originally posted by FrankZappa1

Cheerleader....

http://web.mit.edu/tetazoo/img/2001/nerds.jpg'>

you've got to be the BIGGEST fuckin internet nerd out there. i count at least 5 replies on this thread alone..do you even paint? i wouldn't think so, no time left after all the typing you do. go cry to Mommy if you really care about all this shit that much....at least she'll be partial to you. oh yeah...

3A is ILL AS FUCK.

.....toy ass nerd.

yo that nsf computer day was the illest... cheerleader had the illest striped shirt... and my goggles kept falling down on my face... frank zappa your a big hater and you named your kids dumbass names like moon unit, shut up and paint...

Originally posted by FrankZappa1

Cheerleader....

http://web.mit.edu/tetazoo/img/2001/nerds.jpg'>

you've got to be the BIGGEST fuckin internet nerd out there. i count at least 5 replies on this thread alone..do you even paint? i wouldn't think so, no time left after all the typing you do. go cry to Mommy if you really care about all this shit that much....at least she'll be partial to you. oh yeah...

3A is ILL AS FUCK.

.....toy ass nerd.

3a is sick.....................and you are dissing nise, who is also sick ass hell...................you however are almost as horrible as that toy ass dude

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228148f00000017.jpg'>

who hides behind the sceen name cornhustlah

Guest cheesecurd

INSTIGATOR

HEY YOU, THAT OTHER GUY WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR MOM AND HOW YOUR STYLE'S WAK. SAYING HOW FRANK ZAPPA IS A HAIRY DEAD YUGOSLAVIAN, SAYING HOW 3A IS REALLY SOME KIDS PAID OFF BY AAA TO SCARE PEOPLE AWAY FROM TRAINS AND INTO AUTOMOBILES, HOW NSF STANDS FOR NON SMOKER FARTS AND HOW CHICAGO KIDS, NO MATTER HOWMANY TIMES THEY GO TO THE BURBS TO RACK PAINT WILL NEVER BURN DUG ONE. MAD PROPS TO THE SMART ARABIANS WHO GOT THE FUCK OUT OF WHERE EVER THEY CAME FROM. ANYONE WANNA BUY A TEXAS INSTRUMENTS 99?

oh yeah, Nise's graff is definately SICK AS FUCK, just as sick as 3A in my book, but Mr. Cheerleader is definately a pessimist of the utmost negativity and i felt i needed to stress my opinion, just like all the rest of you internet faggots (including me) out there. SO FUCK OFF YOU STINKY LACTOSE PRODUCT!!!!

Originally posted by cornhustlah

oh yeah, Nise's graff is definately SICK AS FUCK, just as sick as 3A in my book, but Mr. Cheerleader is definately a pessimist of the utmost negativity and i felt i needed to stress my opinion, just like all the rest of you internet faggots (including me) out there. SO FUCK OFF YOU STINKY LACTOSE PRODUCT!!!!

...im not dead...

Archived